Rate this topic

Which airport in BKK?  That will make a difference.  Suvanbuuri (sp) will be around 1500 baht. includes tolls and maybe will be a taxi or small SUV.  From Don Muang expect around 2000 baht.  Either price wouldn't feel ripped off for the ride.

Make sure to head to where the "Public Tax" signs are on the lower floor of arrivals.  No need to bother with anyone asking you directly if you need a taxi,

12 hours ago, Uklad9191 said:

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've been to Pattaya so am wondering what the cost of the standard taxi ride from BKK to Pattaya is? Im arriving shortly and dont want to be ripped off. 

Imho 1500 baht is a fair price from downtown Bangkok to Pattaya (especially if it includes tolls )

2 minutes ago, odotor said:

1100 now including toll from Suk to Patts
Call PT taxi or Mr. T.

Bloody hell that's good 

It's still 1000 for MrT from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya,  been using his service for years, no complaints B)

29 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Bloody hell that's good 

It's still 1000 for MrT from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya,  been using his service for years, no complaints B)

How do you get in touch with MrT if you have never used him before? 

21 minutes ago, Uklad9191 said:

How do you get in touch with MrT if you have never used him before?

I have used MrT for many years (please read my last post again)

2018-10-08 20.37.23.png

7 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I have used MrT for many years (please read my last post again)

2018-10-08 20.37.23.png

I didn't mean if you have used him I was meaning for new customers, as in how do I get in touch with him. Sorry for the confusion. 

2 minutes ago, Uklad9191 said:

I didn't mean if you have used him I was meaning for new customers, as in how do I get in touch with him. Sorry for the confusion. 

No problem mate B)

11 minutes ago, Len Dtuut said:

And I've been using the same old PT Taxi service since Mr. T had a problem supplying drivers maybe 7-8 years ago (or more). 1100 Swampy to Pattaya and 1000 Pattaya to Swampy.

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Congratulations this is the 100th time this topic has started a new thread.

Thanks mate do I win a prize for being the 100th? Lol sorry but I thought prices might have changed quite a lot due to the current shite exchange rate. 

1 minute ago, Uklad9191 said:

Thanks mate do I win a prize for being the 100th? Lol sorry but I thought prices might have changed quite a lot due to the current shite exchange rate. 

They have gone up 100 baht. Baht is baht. No exchange rate involved. Have a good time.

Will they pick you up from a BKK hotel or do they specialize in the airport to Patts?  I used Mr. T last time but just from swampy to my hotel in Patts.  Those NASCAR drivers are pussies compared to the driver I had.  I fell asleep for a second until he went over a bridge and I woke up weightless.  

2 hours ago, Lost Rider said:

Will they pick you up from a BKK hotel or do they specialize in the airport to Patts?  I used Mr. T last time but just from swampy to my hotel in Patts.  Those NASCAR drivers are pussies compared to the driver I had.  I fell asleep for a second until he went over a bridge and I woke up weightless.  

PT Taxi charge 1,100 from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya and 1,200 from Bangkok hotel to Pattaya. I expect that if you're staying in some remote part of Bangkok that price may be tweaked a tad, but 1,200 from Lower Sukhumvit is a solid price.

Those small bridges on the way to Pattaya are a feckin' nuisance. I'm sure they could have built a less severe 'hump' to avoid the phenomena. Always look ahead if you're about to take a swig of something and don't want to wear it instead.

I forgot to post the PT web site which has a price list:

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Last time I stayed in Bangkok on Soi 8 I used PT to Pattaya. The driver called me from Swampy and said he would would arrive in ## minutes. Seemed like a lot of effort to drive there from Swampy for 100-200 baht more for the ride. But I guess that gave the driver a passenger in both directions.