dannyboy

Cbd oil

Rate this topic

Anyone using cbd products?,  cbd is becoming huge all around the world,  many countries now have it available off the shelf in health food stores, good thing is, it has no physcoactive properties and is purely medicinal.. 

Yes. Some people swear by them. I have only tried a few times.

Just be careful if its CBD and THC edible. Those products are very powerful.

Its about time they are available widely.

1 hour ago, dannyboy said:

Anyone using cbd products?,  cbd is becoming huge all around the world,  many countries now have it available off the shelf in health food stores, good thing is, it has no physcoactive properties and is purely medicinal.. 

My mum has been using it for the past year for bad arthritis in her hands and feet. She reports it works just as well as the strong anti inflammatory drugs she has been prescribed, without the side effects. There have been some studies supporting its effectiveness.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476

The benefits are pretty amazing,  people use it for sleep, depression, anxiety, inflammation,  stress,  pain,  seizures and the list goes on..  It's available in an oil tincture but I've also seen a nasal spray product which is 100% cbd and it apparently gets directly into the system very quickly through the sinuses..