Sign in to follow this  
hailbritania

The Tavern Soi 4

Rate this topic

This is the best breakfast you can have anywhere near Nana

I go there every morning and i just had American breakfast, side of pancakes and an irish coffee for less than 400

also, centrally located LOL

btw the mexican is located straight across the street by what used to be annies soapy

that's the best mexican food i've ever had outside the usa and if it was in most US cities it would be the best mexican in that city

cheers

3 hours ago, hailbritania said:

This is the best breakfast you can have anywhere near Nana

I go there every morning and i just had American breakfast, side of pancakes and an irish coffee for less than 400

also, centrally located LOL

btw the mexican is located straight across the street by what used to be annies soapy

that's the best mexican food i've ever had outside the usa and if it was in most US cities it would be the best mexican in that city

cheers

Cheers is it on same side as Nana think I might have been in there for breakfast before and it was good  is it unusually  dark inside 

Small bar started by an American called Scott about 15 years ago ..Nice guy but the lifestyle got to him and he passed away abt two years ago .

Bar remained the same (wife I think ) ...they have excellent chargrilled burgers 

Also Chequers abt 50m towards Nana on same side does an excellent Full English , c/w newspapers 

(btw 400b for a breakfast in Thailand doesn't seem cheap to me )

26 minutes ago, LordJim said:

Small bar started by an American called Scott about 15 years ago ..Nice guy but the lifestyle got to him and he passed away abt two years ago .

Bar remained the same (wife I think ) ...they have excellent chargrilled burgers 

Also Chequers abt 50m towards Nana on same side does an excellent Full English , c/w newspapers 

(btw 400b for a breakfast in Thailand doesn't seem cheap to me )

Jim read the post in  full  5555

he had an Irish coffee which includes whiskey a side of pancakes and an American breakfast that’s not bad at all for Bangkok 

1 minute ago, Chicarito1974 said:

Jim read the post in  full  5555

he had an Irish coffee which includes whiskey a side of pancakes and an American breakfast that’s not bad at all for Bangkok 

Missed out the Irish ...lol