Podrick2

Ringworm/ Tinea/jock itch

Rate this topic

Oooppss    .  WARNING TO OTHER BMS HERE NOW..    

Freelance ladyboy    Falovely                IS  infected   and she ignores it.  In fact refuses ANY  discussion and  attempt to help her get treatment.

She advertises in many places and active on PlanetRomeo  under that name.                      Lives with and likes to tag team with Nan ,  so easy to get distracted.....akapoptop69   is it?

Its   a fungal infection  , quite common  amongst athletes in the Third World   .  Symptoms  are red itchy patches   on the skin ,  and it IS INFECTIOUS.  Can be transferred by skin contact .  And Fa  only does it in the DARK.             

An  anti fungal  cream or ointment CAN  be purchased at pharmacies here  .  And treatment is to be very very clean. Lots of hot showers and medicated soap.  And Clean pants  /towels /bedding etc etc etc .   Its an irritant   ,not life threatening.                             Can take   a month to get rid  of the fungus  from all its hiding places   .                            Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  

It's the same or similar fungus that causes athlete's foot in all parts of the world. Where did you get the silly idea it is a third world issue? And the same or similar fungus causes jock itch. Look at a US drug store and there are rows of athlete's foot/jock itch creams. It's easily treatable with clotrimazole cream in a day or two for 35 Baht a tube.

Your post is beyond hyperbolic combined with the weirdest spacing for some unexplained reason.

6 hours ago, grandy said:

It's the same or similar fungus that causes athlete's foot in all parts of the world. Where did you get the silly idea it is a third world issue? And the same or similar fungus causes jock itch. Look at a US drug store and there are rows of athlete's foot/jock itch creams. It's easily treatable with clotrimazole cream in a day or two for 35 Baht a tube.

Your post is beyond hyperbolic combined with the weirdest spacing for some unexplained reason.

Hi grandy,

The POINT  was a WARNING   about a ladyboy here and now who is infectious and chooses to ignore a problem  easily fixed in its early stages.               Hers now at a very advanced stage ,  sad to say....

FALOVELY                                                      and yes, treatment I have is  Myda-B     anti fungal and anti inflamatory cream in a tube  60 baht.

And u choose to criticise my spellin and bad typin?     Missing the point old chap?           

And do u confuse hyperbolic   with hyperbole?                               Two different words   with two different meanings   ,  dontcha know   ?

(   SO sad   to be back and straight into the    self important old       blargh    from people NOT HERE    in the front lines   )

Had a sever case of Jock itch a few years back, huge red patch and sore as fuck. Took months to get rid of. The creams would clear it up after a couple of weeks so I would stop using them. It would then come back with a vengeance. It was a medic at work who informed me that once you can no longer see and feel it, do not stop the creams. The fungus is still there, I had to apply the cream every day for a month after the rash had gone to kill it off permanently. Thankfully, no re-occurrences.

Don't think I caught it from anybody, just hot sweaty conditions were all the fungus needed to get a hold.  

3 hours ago, lbshagger said:

Had a sever case of Jock itch a few years back, huge red patch and sore as fuck. Took months to get rid of. The creams would clear it up after a couple of weeks so I would stop using them. It would then come back with a vengeance. It was a medic at work who informed me that once you can no longer see and feel it, do not stop the creams. The fungus is still there, I had to apply the cream every day for a month after the rash had gone to kill it off permanently. Thankfully, no re-occurrences.

Don't think I caught it from anybody, just hot sweaty conditions were all the fungus needed to get a hold.  

Ta Mate.   yeah mine came back. Bgr.   But DEFINITLY      please put the word out on falovely.      She has large areas of blackened skin around her nether regions.  U only see it later in the pics.  And is in total denial   .

so yep . keep   using the cream.   good advice.               So much for safer sex  eh?