Sign in to follow this  
gazza83

blue pill

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, gazza83 said:

Not that I will have trouble getting hard, but are blue pills easily accessible in pattaya, I don't want to last just 30 seconds tbh!

Thanks!

As already answered they are. Now, taking ED drugs is not to delay ejaculation. Just saying...

Edited by frenchl

3 hours ago, frenchl said:

As already answered they are. Now, taking ED drugs is not to delay ejaculation. Just saying...

at my age (35) I can control it pretty much as long as im in 'control', but sometimes you just want to bust ur load and im sure with the stunners in pattaya I will just want to do to that all the time! so at least I wont have to wait to go again. 

sorry for the detail!

ED pills may delay somewhat (some people complain about this) and if you're not aroused they won't magically produce a boner. They increase blood flow once you're aroused. The first post complained about only lasting 30 seconds and the last post wants immediate ability to go again which is not what they do. Someone 35 without diabetes should not need ED pills. It seems gazza83 you have needs that are not why these pills are prescribed or taken or you have two issues, again not solved with ED pills.