laptop

Ladyboys To Avoid

Rate this topic

I think we should all name and shame the skanks who give us trouble so no other BM's will take them and have problems. I have posted on LB-69 about this cunt and she has probably generated more responses of bad experiences with her than any other ladyboy. She is an evil biolent cunt and if you meet her dont even speak to her.

She is a drug addict who takes yabba, ice and xtc every night. She has beaten up and attacked other ladyboys. There have also been stories of her attacking people wiht a knife and she threw a fan at someone else. She hammered a ladyboys face in with a shoe on one occasion last year. She tried to blackmail me and she told me she sets up farangs with drugs and then gets the BIB in.

Avoid this evil drug addicted cunt at all costs. She goes by the names Bee/Barbie/Sandy.

You will have probably seen her old pics on various websites. This is her back in the day before she was a crack whore. She has been in the monkey jouse many times since this pic.

http://www.megarotic.com/video/?v=AH6CQ8ND

And ive attached a few more recent pics. I did go with her once 1.5 year ago and every meeting since has been a problem. She now also hangs around with another walking street crack whore thief called Jiji (not the one from Soi 6) who has white copy hair.

If anyone else has any ladyboy assholes please post the pics here. There are so many good ones around that we can have fun with and these should be the ones who get our money.

barbie_198.jpg

beelap1_154.jpg

beelap2_185.jpg

beelap3_822.jpg

Hiya Laptop,

Thxs for this post which on a whole i do agree with.But the last thing we want here is people posting photos without the facts unlike which you have done.

So unless anyone has first hand account of a bad time with an LB no hear say please :Angel:

Yes of course Kenshi. I totally agree. And we shouldnt just post pics of a ladyboy we find annoying. We should have first hand knowledge of something the ladyboy has done that really deserves a public warning. Barbie certainly fits the bill. Lets just out the thieves and complete psychos.

She looks quite nice though!

But I still wouldn't get involved, thanks to the warning.

:No No Tut Tut:

EDIT

Wow - After just watching the video clip, I wish I'd met her back then. I'd give her a shot of my 'Yabba'

:Freak Face:

Edited by Want 'em both BG or LB

Is the friend JeJe from Ezy bar? If it's her you mean Ive taken her twice in the past and both times was ok.

I am a firm believer in the old adage, "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all." This tart however deserves to be an exception to the rule. Ok let's be honest, the pay for play scene is not an exact science, or as a friend of mine has elucidated more than once... "it ain't like pickin' out a piece of chicken or something." Those who have participated here in Thailand or elsewhere, know exactly what I'm talking about. There are good times and some not so good. Bad chemistry, bad timing, whatever... no one's fault really. You just chalk it up to experience and move on.

That being said, there are certain "signs" or "indicators" a punter develops over time to enhance their odds of having a pleasurable experience... a smart punter that is. My point here is not to share personal insights about how I make my choices as much as the fact that, against my better judgment, I ignored all the obvious signs for a twirl with this demonic beauty. I don't drink, so I can't use that as an excuse. The fact is... I was sober as I made my way up Walking Street toward Pattaya Tai. It was still early, about 11 o'clock or so.

And there she was, standing in a doorway about 50 meters south of Jenny Star Bar looking for all the world like she was poured into her tight white mini. Her face resembled, more or less, the pics laptop has already posted at the beginning of this thread. Add a few years and a generous helping of yaba and you'll get the picture. She was still gorgeous. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular that night, just gawking my way up the soi, but in less time than it takes to say, "hello handsome man", I walked right up to her and said, "I'd like to buy you a drink and take you home to meet my mother" or something like that.

JEEEZUS... I could hardly believe those words actually came out my mouth. She was hot to be sure, but something was just not right. My name "Bee", she said. Red lights were going off, warning bells were ringing, something inside was screaming... "move it on up the soi bubba", instead we moved it on up to Jenny Bar and soon after to this sleazy short time hotel across the street. At this point the thrill was beginning to fade so to speak, her personality had already spoiled the moment, but my reasoning was... I'll just drain my nut, write it off to a less than desirable bunk up and move on. I ran my hand up the back of her head, felt the hair extensions and made the mistake of saying, "did you just get out of the monkey house sugar?" That was it.

Ladyboys who get pinched are given haircuts before their incarceration so hair extensions are essential if they want a long mane after their release. I was kind of half kidding, but shit this cunt totally went off on me. Must have struck a nerve. I will spare you the sordid details, suffice to say it was a most unpleasant few moments. It's rare that I will make an exit before the deed is done, but after our little altercation I prudently (I thought), dropped a purple note on the bed and beat a hasty retreat. Thankfully, Bee or whatever the fuck she calls herself, was still wrapped in a towel frothing like a rabid dog. It remains to this day, after 8 years of living here, the only time I have felt threatened in Thailand.

Yeah... give this cunt a miss for sure.

Jukkagy

Edited by jukkagy

Well dont say you were'nt warned. :D I hope everyone else will run a mile if she comes near them. Its only a matter of time before she pops up on Pattaya news for something very serious. She is one of the most dangerous around for sure.

I just posted something about her in the pattaya venues section.

He's rite!!!! She IS a CRAZY YABBA SMOKING PARANOID RETARD. I left her place and never fucked her. Well, I don't think I did. Phom jam mai dai! ( i cant remember)

I just posted something about her in the pattaya venues section.

He's rite!!!! She IS a CRAZY YABBA SMOKING PARANOID RETARD. I left her place and never fucked her. Well, I don't think I did. Phom jam mai dai! ( i cant remember)

Sounds like a few iv been with :Rolling:

WOW! Those are pretty scary tales, it must be said that even though she has lost weight she still looks damn good in the video!!!! :D Don't you just love a ladyboy in stockings and suspenders with a big hard cock?

Edited by Blairforce1

I think we should all name and shame the skanks who give us trouble so no other BM's will take them and have problems. I have posted on LB-69 about this cunt and she has probably generated more responses of bad experiences with her than any other ladyboy. She is an evil biolent cunt and if you meet her dont even speak to her.

She is a drug addict who takes yabba, ice and xtc every night. She has beaten up and attacked other ladyboys. There have also been stories of her attacking people wiht a knife and she threw a fan at someone else. She hammered a ladyboys face in with a shoe on one occasion last year. She tried to blackmail me and she told me she sets up farangs with drugs and then gets the BIB in.

Avoid this evil drug addicted cunt at all costs. She goes by the names Bee/Barbie/Sandy.

You will have probably seen her old pics on various websites. This is her back in the day before she was a crack whore. She has been in the monkey jouse many times since this pic.

http://www.megarotic.com/video/?v=AH6CQ8ND

And ive attached a few more recent pics. I did go with her once 1.5 year ago and every meeting since has been a problem. She now also hangs around with another walking street crack whore thief called Jiji (not the one from Soi 6) who has white copy hair.

If anyone else has any ladyboy assholes please post the pics here. There are so many good ones around that we can have fun with and these should be the ones who get our money.

hello can you tell me hwre i can have luck to find her ,because i am not afraid of her and i sure i we smoke each others she will be in my bed again and again again hahahaha i sure of this..realy.

I have to agree, with Laptop about Barbie,Bee she is a nut case, and a thief she and her mate stole my camera last time i was in pattaya she pulled a knife on me near Jsb to put it in simplest terms stay away from her. :Thumbs Down:

Edited by gaz

During a trip lasy year, I went into the HI BOSS bar on Soi 6 for the first (and last) time. Once I'd sat and ordered my drink, 2 LBs came beside me, one either side. One was toned and slim, wearing a tiny 2-piece, while the other was tall, with big boobs and short, cropped hair.

They chatted with me for a while, both groping me and whispering naughty suggestions in my ear. Eventually I said I would choose the slim girl. At that, the Busty one went balistic. She proceeded to question me as to why I didn't choose her and lecture me on my rudeness for saying that. I was very polite, appologising for whatever, but she looked like she wanted to kill me. It's the first time in 18 years visiting Thailand that I've felt genuinly intimidated. Thankfully, after a 5 minute rant she left.

Alarm bells should have been ringing in my head that this place wasn't kosher, but my brain was still between my thighs at this point.

I negotiated 500 Baht with the slim one for short time. I paid the BF first, then up we went to the room.

The session was ok, both of us coming but I was a bit dissapointed she didn't have any breasts (tissues under the bra).

Anyway, with my clothes on, I gave her the 5 hundred, plus a couple more tip.

She then went stoney-faced, and started saying I should pay 1000. I was a bit drunk but I knew what we'd agread and that she was just trying it on. After a few moments trying to pacify her, I just walked out. She raced past me down the stairs and blocked the entrance to the bar. Another member of staff joined her, and they started to threaten me with 'Big trouble" if I didn't cough up.

So, I gave her the extra money.

And I will never spend so much as 1 cent there again so long as I live.

Edited by kelly2

Here is the Hi Boss girl who ripped me off.

I took this pic in the room before we did the deed. I forgot to mention earlier, that whilst in the bedroom, a hand appeared through a gap in the wall trying to reach for my clothes!!!!!!!!!!

I'd stay well clear of this place.

486.JPG