laptop

Ladyboys To Avoid

Rate this topic

chris2004Today, 05:53 PM

Avoid one that calls herself Alise, transgenger. She stole money from me and another guy.

Like ThisxcomToday, 07:41 PM

beware ladyboy few who advertises slaped me four times in the face and tried smashing my phone in

I think the warnings count for very little unless you give better contact details and descriptions of the ladies in question

Avoid one that calls herself Alise, transgenger. She stole money from me and another guy.

beware ladyboy few who advertises slaped me four times in the face and tried smashing my phone in

I think the warnings count for very little unless you give better contact details and descriptions of the ladies in question

00t0t_5tqncSJGfmA_600x450.jpg

00101_kLkiblHgxwq_600x450.jpg

Thanks. ..she is a looker though!

I had a bad experience with Fah from Bamboo Massage, after I took her for drink and meal, she demanded money because her rent was due, and after I gave her 1000 baht, she wanted more and she stole my mobile phone.

I reported this to Tourist Police in Walking Street, who very kindly walked with me to her shop above Bamboo Bar, whereupon she was asked to return here and give me my mobile back, which she did.

I’ve never been back to Bamboo Massage.

She looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. 

Hi new on forum but veteran of over 30 years in P4P game that n Asia.just quick heads up on a cunt wipe I had misfortune to invite to my looooom this morning. Scam goes like this. I messsged her and she very quick reply via line and TF. Very polite and very happy go my loooom ST1000 . All good and shows up in15 mins as promised. Demands money and starts screaming obscenities at me. I pay ( no point in having further issues with a crack hear cunt bag whore)I call front seat and ask them to remove her. Security are good and take her out if ioooom and away from my face. I payed her as I just don’t need this kind of grief in my life. TF Pppoy69ive got pics but how do I post them??? Cheers donnnnnny

. TF Pppoy69ive got pics but how do I post them??? Cheers donnnnnny

Can't find using that name can you post link please?

Go to full version at bottom of page if you are using phone .to post pics it can't be done via app.

Edited by starman555

lovely and hard dick

This is the other one I talked about, the LB that I thought was going to punch me in the face for rejecting her advances.

I found this pic on the Ladyboy-ladyboy website.

She's named there as Paula.

Beware, she's a nutter!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

On 10/4/2017 at 7:46 PM, starman555 said:

She has a new Line account AliseHp1986 and has suddenly become 21 again.

IMG_20180808_090233.jpg