• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
  • Interests:A Man long ago asked me? although I was young I told him......

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:28 PM

Hi Yumyum
Well I dont have his books, I have had one or two but not now, I am hoping Cass will come another time and I already asked him if he was up for a book signing and he seemed keen so see how it goes.
If anything comes in I will put it by, see you in May
Cheers Dave

#62 yumyum

yumyum

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:LB's inc femboys, sport, small time gambling.

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

OK Dave, no problem, looking forward to getting over there.

#63 Black Thai

Black Thai

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Sexy Transgender,Stimulating conversation,Skiing,
    Snooker,Rugby,Asia,QPR :)

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hello Dave,hope that all is well.I looked at some of your clips on youtube the other day and got to say you are a funny guy.I like that everybody is cracking jokes!Was planning on staying at PookSwan or the Queen Vic but I might just have to come and stay at Canterbury Tales now.Like this back door concept ;)

From Canterburytales is it possible to walk to Walking Street or is it a baht bus journey.

Hope to see you when i'm over there.

#64 69billy

69billy

LB Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

From Canterburytales is it possible to walk to Walking Street or is it a baht bus journey.

It is bit of a long walk...bht. bus is only 30yards away...

#65 Black Thai

Black Thai

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Sexy Transgender,Stimulating conversation,Skiing,
    Snooker,Rugby,Asia,QPR :)

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Thanks for that 69billy.My little legs aren't up for long distance walks.

#66 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

Sorry guys not been on for a while, yes its not far from Pooks soi Bauhkao and a baht bus ride along soi Bauhkao past Tukom to the traffic lights on 2nd rd and a short walk down the hill to walking street.

#67 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

Sorry guys not been on for a while, yes its not far from Pooks soi Bauhkao and a baht bus ride along soi Bauhkao past Tukom to the traffic lights on 2nd rd and a short walk down the hill to walking street.

#68 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

This room 10A available on a monthly deal works out approx 380 baht per night.
Includes A/C, 2 ceiling fans, sofa and recliner, TV, DVD player, en-suite, in room safe, large fridge, table and chairs, very close to the discreet back door.
10A_6.jpg 10A_5.jpg

Edited by thaidave, 18 June 2011 - 05:42 AM.

#69 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:22 AM

and this one12A.4.jpg 12A .0.jpg 12A .3.jpg 12A .7.jpg 12A .8.jpg 12A.1.jpg

#70 true gent

true gent

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:LB

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

and this one12A.4.jpg 12A .0.jpg 12A .3.jpg 12A .7.jpg 12A .8.jpg 12A.1.jpg

looking forward to staying here over crimbo :)

Edited by true gent, 02 July 2011 - 01:56 PM.

#71 thaidave

thaidave

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

looking forward to staying here over crimbo Posted Image

Great stuff, how was it ??
Cheers Dave

#72 paultain

paultain

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

Guy's don't forget to get a copy of the book 'Chronicles of a Whore Monger' in the 'Canterbury Tales' when your in town!

As most guys know here the profits all goes to the Pattaya Orphans, so try and pick up a copy.

Follow Paultain across 30 years worth of Southeast Asian hedonism, as told from the local pub. You'll be taken from Manila to Pattaya and points in between, on a roller coaster ride of chasing tail, getting pissed, and the odd cameo of famous faces and (in)famous places. There is no better way to learn the ways of the mongering world than from this firsthand account. The Paultain Experience is a must read for the uninitiated and the veteran whore monger alike.

final_cover.JPG

Foreword

Ah! Here I am a 52-year-old, with a shaved head because of baldness, and a bit of a pot belly, sitting on a deck chair, on a white sandy beach on an island just off the coast of Thailand. The hot tropical sun makes the ice cold beer in my hand go down real well, as I watch the slim and hard bodies of my three Thai female companions, as they frolic and splash about in the crystal clear waters. As I watch them, I’m contemplating on which one I’m taking to bed tonight. Or maybe I’ll take two of them...ah fuck it I’ll take the three of them, just in case I leave the best one out. That way, whichever one is the best performer, I could hang on to her for a few days, and send the other two back to work in their bars, for the next punter.

Oh decisions, decisions! That’s the only trouble with being king for a few weeks of the year. But while sitting there, I began to reflect on how this moment in time came about, which gives me an evil little smile. Fuck me, I’ve been going at this for going on 30 years now, and the song ‘Lucky Man’ from the Verb, started to ring in my ears, which although it was called ‘Lucky Man,’ it was quite a sad song, and reflected on how many more years will it all last.

My mind went deeper into my past to where I was a young boy born in Northern Ireland, and eldest of seven children of a poor working class family. I was very intelligent, but got bored easily at school, as I figured my teachers didn’t know any more than what they read in their text books, and that wasn’t the real world. I remember when I was 8 years old sitting in the classroom, and our teacher ‘Baldy McGee’ was giving us a lecture on ‘study hard, and maybe you’ll get a good job in a nice fancy factory.’ This 8 year old twat stood up and shouted, “Sir! How much do you earn a week?” “Well Paul I earn such and such!” He replied, as he stuck out his chest proudly. So I quickly added, “Well I want a hell of a lot more than that when I grow up.” Needless to say, I got a really good beating for that remark, but sure that was all part of the hardening process in those days.

Since that early age, I always worked, doing many part-time jobs, and was able to buy my own shoes and clothes, that way I wasn’t a burden on my poor struggling father. Aged 11, I taught myself to play the guitar, and was in and out of rock bands throughout my teens. And with long blonde hair and eyes of blue, played the guitar and sang, I had pussy falling out of my pockets. And then in 1969 came the start of ‘the troubles’ (or ‘the war’ as some might call it) for my generation. The place where I was born and lived, earned the nick name ‘Bandit Country,’ and in among the bombs and bullets, the companies started to close down and pull out of Northern Ireland, making the lines outside the unemployment office longer and longer.

Life was on a day to day basis, but that wasn’t a problem for me. It seemed society couldn’t see any farther than the barricade at the end of the street, with religious ignorance, bitterness, and hatred. By hook and by crook, I managed to break free from it all, hopping on and off little jobs, that came my way, until eventually I found myself based in Saudi Arabia. And for a young man who is too used to getting pussy all the time, this place was quite challenging. But of course, if you can sing and play the guitar, then you’re an entertainer, and in no time at all I formed a little band just to get into the nurses quarters of the King Kalid Hospital, which was the Sheraton hotel, that housed around 300 of them. But that was rare, and was like walking bare foot on broken glass.

Another two haunts of mine was the marine bar in the US Embassy and a yuppie bar in the British Embassy. The booze was plenty, but the pussy was rare, so I managed to get into a circle of friends that had contacts in the Thai, Philippine, and Ethiopian Embassies. This is where I first came onto the P4P scene, as the girls of those nationalities were originally hired by rich Saudi’s as maids, cooks, or nannies, but later finding themselves being abused, beaten, and raped. The first chance they got they would escape to their Embassies who protected them, but could not afford to pay for their ticket home, nor the bribe to the officials, to get them from the Embassies and through the airport.

This is where this circle came in, as when we felt the need, we would go down to one of these Embassies, and mutually select a girl, which had no trouble going with any of us, knowing they would be treated well. Negotiate a monthly wage, and basically hired them as a live in wife, until they had enough money to get home, which took about three months. But it was very dangerous, as she couldn’t leave your home for any reason. If you were caught driving at a check point out side the safety of the compound, with her as a passenger, and no papers to prove she was your wife, you both were going to jail for a very long time.

A few times I paid them off early, when they started to call me darling, and then quickly got a retread so to speak. Some times you couldn’t be too choosy, and had to take what you could get, and if it wasn’t to your liking, well that was tough shit, you're stuck with it for three months. It was expensive enough, as their monthly wage would have been holiday money for a month in Thailand or the Philippines, but that included hotel, food, drink, and a different girl every night.

Also having the odd weekend excursions to Istanbul, Cairo, or Athens, for a drink, massage, and a good fuck, from a high class hooker, as I didn’t have time to chat up anyone, and proved to cost more than what it was worth. Until one day I must have been moaning about it to a buddy, when he shrugged his shoulders and said, “You’re going the wrong direction Paul!” “What do you mean?” “You want to get your ass down to the Philippines or Thailand buddy!” Well after a few yarns from him I was hooked, and it wasn’t long after I was sitting on a plane heading to the Far East, where my own yarns began.

Edited by paultain, 13 May 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#73 Kostas Kolobos

Kostas Kolobos

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Interests:Sodomy , cakes ,meatholes , jazz , soul & rusty trombones

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

is smoking allowed in your rooms?

#74 xrayspecs

xrayspecs

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

On my recent trip I was staying nearby and as always I frequented Canterbury Tales for breakfast / coffee. Always a selection of friendly guys there.
Also finally got round to buying a copy of 'Chronicles of a Whore Monger'.
  • paultain likes this

#75 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Manchester United
    Amy Winehouse
    Guinness
    Lancashire CCC
    Fish 'n' Chips

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

is smoking allowed in your rooms?

For sure, myself and my partners did a lot of "smoking" in the room

I went out on the balcony for a cigarette though... lol

Seriously, its OK Kostas

#76 paultain

paultain

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,303 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

On my recent trip I was staying nearby and as always I frequented Canterbury Tales for breakfast / coffee. Always a selection of friendly guys there.
Also finally got round to buying a copy of 'Chronicles of a Whore Monger'.

Cheers Xray, that is appreciated mate...thanks!

#77 xrayspecs

xrayspecs

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:18 AM

Cheers Xray, that is appreciated mate...thanks!

No problem m8, it's very well written and an interesting read.
It's in plain view at Canterbury Tales and I kept meaning to pick up a copy on my last trip but there were other distractions lol. It's so difficult to think of things other than sex even in the 'downtime' of the afternoon in Pattaya. Last year I took my Kindle and only used it on the journey back home.

#78 Juma

Juma

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hi Dave,

Am a newbeeand would like to stay at ur place. Kindly let me know which of the rooms are available for period 26 June to 28 June (3 nites). Thanx

#79 MrMercury

MrMercury

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  • Interests:Football, fishing, snooker, pool, golf, history, archaeology, music, computers, good food, beer, ladyboys, girls and sex. But not necessarily in that order.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hi Dave,
Am a newbeeand would like to stay at ur place. Kindly let me know which of the rooms are available for period 26 June to 28 June (3 nites). Thanx

You would probably be better e-mailing him through his website rather then here.

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com

MM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users