Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:girls,
    guitars and
    gender studies

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

Just returned from Pattaya 10 days ago and found Walking Street almost emptied of Ladyboys when I left. For about three weeks some thugs who didn't wear any uniforms had been arresting each and every ladyboy they cold get hold of - some nights as many as 40 to 50 - loaded them on vans, took them to the police station near Soi 9 and charged them 500 baht each. What lies behind this new campaign ?!

Edited by gert, 14 August 2010 - 11:05 PM.

#2 lujoyalin

lujoyalin

LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:ladyboys

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

Just returned from Pattaya 10 days ago and found Walking Street almost emptied of Ladyboys when I left. For about three weeks some thugs who didn't wear any uniforms had been arresting each and every ladyboy they cold get hold of - some nights as many as 40 to 50 - loaded them on vans, took them to the police station near Soi 9 and charged them 500 baht each. What lies behind this new campaign ?!

It was not on any local news ,but they do this sometimes on beach road.

I think they want falangs to pick up from bars instead of freelancers its good for buisness.

Plus sometimes freelancers are dangerous when its low season.

Attached Images

• lighting girl.gif

#3 Dave16

Dave16

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:43 AM

The local gestapo have these crackdowns every so often. They usually pick on Soi 6 girls and bars but it never lasts long. As soon as the tea money is overflowing again they quit.

#4 your_erotic_desires

your_erotic_desires

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:13 AM

Thats unbelievable.....i can believe they still give these girls trouble after so many years of it going on. You would think by now it would be accepted. I guess everyone just wants their piece of the pie though huh.

#5 jcs

jcs

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts
  • Interests:The quiet life..

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

There was plenty of freelance ladyboys on WS last night.

Edit: BM terry who has been here for the last month,says there has not been any crackdown on LB's in WS

Edited by jcs, 15 August 2010 - 11:01 AM.

#6 johnlbx

johnlbx

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

The truth be told the ladyboys do bring this kind of thing on themselves. Walking Street is a family friendly destination with all the adult-oriented activities behind the doors of the various clubs on the street.

The ladyboys generally don't respect this and dress in slutwear (that I personally love to view but it is not for everyone). And worse than that the ladyboys often are aggressive about marketing themselves (as compared to the GG freelancers who stand quietly on the side of the street). Just a few days ago I saw a pack of LBs outside The Cavern in the middle of walking street coming up to guys as they walked by.

It's not a problem for me but it could be a big negative for your typical family tourists.

If all the LBs would act like Emma and sit well dressed on a stool and wait to be approached then it wouldn't be a big problem.

#7 Spar10

Spar10

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Interests:Ladies, Ladyboys, Femboys, Milfs, BRFs,

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

POPULAR

The truth be told the ladyboys do bring this kind of thing on themselves. Walking Street is a family friendly destination with all the adult-oriented activities behind the doors of the various clubs on the street.

I do not understand how Walking street can be classed as a Family Friendly destination. Apart from a Ice Cream shop there is fuck all there for Families with Children. Its a road filled with Gogo bars and Hoes. BTW this isn't aimed at what your saying just at how the Powers that be want to market the place.
Besides the Police running ladyboys out of the area will be nothing to do with that, just the usual shake down and trying to look like they do something.
  • bighairy, John McClane and miamiguy like this

#8 Secrets

Secrets

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:42 AM

Christmas time is coming and the police need money for the family.

#9 johnlbx

johnlbx

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

I do not understand how Walking street can be classed as a Family Friendly destination. Apart from a Ice Cream shop there is fuck all there for Families with Children.

There are also restaurants over the beach, street performers and some live music. You've been staying at your hotel all day and in the evening want to get out and wander around where others are wandering. You go to Walking Street for a meal and a stroll.

I've seen lots of families wandering around. All the debauchery is hidden from view. The wildest thing is the Russian lady dancing in the window.

So it's a great compromise: the fun is there if you know where to look but it is not in everyone's face. Some aggressive ladyboys can spoil the illusion and I'm guessing that this is what causes them to be hustled off Walking Street periodically.

#10 Twoshots

Twoshots

Ladyboy Hustler

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

I wouldn't really class Pattaya as a family destination at all, unless your a family of mongers, voyeurs and perverts. Although granted there are some games the whole family can play, like catch the ping pong ball, hide and seek (wheres Daddy gone Mummy) etc.

#11 Spar10

Spar10

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

That is true, but I'd say those are all perfunctory to the main point of Walking street which is naked women dancing and being barfined for sex. Central Festival I could understand the police wanting to keep it clear of sex workers. Probably just me but I fail to understand how anyone would want to come to Pattaya for a family holiday. But then I'm not Russian :D

Edited by FarangKeeNok, 15 August 2010 - 01:39 PM.

#12 Want `em both GG or LB

Want `em both GG or LB

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

Last month I arranged to meet a couple of LB's from Ezy, after they closed. As I turned up a couple of minutes late, there was a van & guy you referred to, trying to cart them away. I turned up just in time to say that they were with me & that I just popped to the 7/11 to buy some chewing gum & cigarettes. At first the guy didn't want to believe me, so after a few seconds of trying to reason with him, I showed him the photocopy of my UK passport that I carry around. Luckily that worked & he moved on. Phew!

Edited by Want `em both GG or LB, 15 August 2010 - 07:17 PM.

#13 Spar10

Spar10

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

Joy being forcibly removed.
image-12494-galleryV9-jkun.jpg

Real classy. Knobs.
image-12515-galleryV9-vwrk.jpg

#14 ArthurDent

ArthurDent

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:sex, computergames, sex, soccer, sex, formula 1, sex, traveling, sex, reading, sex, movies, sex, tv-shows (series), sex and sex ofcourse

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

LOL pattaya and family frindly ... this is nothing i would take my kids to ... i always wonder how someone can have the idea to bring their underage children to pattaya ... i mean, why the hell did they not check their destination first???
there so much good places for a family vacation in thailand ... but pattaya ... LOL

about this:
Posted Image
i think i saw this guy on german TV ... if i remember right he is a german volunteer for the tourist police

#15 Jason_Bourne

Jason_Bourne

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Interests:The LB on the other side of my phone

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

The idea of WS as a "family friendly destination" is one of the funniest things I have ever encountered on this forum. Does Patts try to appeal to families? Yes! Are there family friendly destinations in Patts? Yes!

But I cannot imaging anyone thinking WS is among them.

"Come on kiddies, let's spend the morning at the beach, check out Ripley's Believe it Or Not this afternoon, then we'll all go for a stroll on Walking Street tonight. It's a great multi-cultural, multi-ethnic opportunity. You will see 70 year old western men kissing 22 year old Thai girls. You will see men that look like, talk like, and f%$# like ladies. You will see beautiful girls with lots of skin dressed like school girls, or airline attendents, or just about anything you can imagine."

"But don't mention this to your mother. I have finally convinced her that WS is a family friendly place to go. She will have a headache from too much sun on the beach today, and that little something extra I will give her at dinner. But she won't want you to miss such a family friendly destination. I told her I wanted to go bowling by myself, but she said no we have to do a family activity. So off we go to Walking Street."

Later . . .

"Well I hope you like it here. Lots to look at isn't there? Sorry about it being so noisy. No, I told you before, I don't know that girl who keeps grabbing my hand and trying to drag me into that place.

"I know you kids like to play pool, and I have to go meet a friend for a little while. This nice lady is called Oil. She will watch you playing pool while I go meet my friend. Yes, she does have a funny voice, but she is very nice. I know she doesn't look like your babysitter back home, but she will take good care of you."

"I'll be back after I meet my friend. I have some business to take care of, so I will be in a room in that "business center" for about an hour. Please don't say anything about this to your mother. You know how she worries about me working too much when we're supposed to be on a family vacation."
  • babeshandler likes this

#16 Jason_Bourne

Jason_Bourne

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Interests:The LB on the other side of my phone

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

about this:
Posted Image
i think i saw this guy on german TV ... if i remember right he is a german volunteer for the tourist police

I love the classic ladyboy look on her face. If you've ever had that look directed at you, you know what I mean.

#17 Bolton Beast

Bolton Beast

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • Interests:Football,Eating,Golf & Sex

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

Someone must have forgotten to tell the LBs they are not allowed there. When did the toffee bobbies have power of arrest, I thought they could only detain until proper police arrived, good job it werent my bird he had hold of or he would have been a severly wounded copper wannabe

#18 Twoshots

Twoshots

Ladyboy Hustler

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

Photographs shot by Bangkok based German Chappy Nick Nostitz January 2009. He's written some interesting articles to.

But back to places for the Family in Pattaya, Family Bar, ideal place to leave the kids.
  • miamiguy likes this

#19 Spar10

Spar10

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

Photographs shot by Bangkok based German Chappy Nick Nostitz January 2009. He's written some interesting articles to.

Here's the article the photos where taken from. Sorry should have added it originally.
http://www.spiegel.d...,647928,00.html

#20 johnlbx

johnlbx

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

The idea of WS as a "family friendly destination" is one of the funniest things I have ever encountered on this forum. Does Patts try to appeal to families? Yes! Are there family friendly destinations in Patts? Yes!

But I cannot imaging anyone thinking WS is among them.

Well I suggest you make it a point to tell that to all the families strolling along walking street every night. I was sitting at the bar along
Walking Street last night and checking out who was walking by. There were plenty of couples walking along, and some with children. Now I can't believe all those couples were swingers looking to pick up a TG to play with.

Just look at it logically. If you go to a vacation spot you may hang around your hotel during the day or go on tours, but in the evening you want to go where the "night life" is. Right? Where is the most well known "night life" spot in Pattaya? Walking Street of course. So you go for the live music and the people watching and just because people like to go where other people are.

There's nothing overtly sexual about Walking Street. It's not like the seedy areas in other places in the world where they announce "Live Nude Girls" and "Girl on Girl Sex" with provocative pictures. From the outside it's all squeaky clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users