• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Bickle

Mr. Bickle

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:enjoying my life-new experiences-lb's-soapy massages-football-good company-laughing

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

I'm going to Kuala Lumpur end of october and wonder if anyone knows the LB scene there.I'm thinking of staying in the chinatown or brickfield areas-the latter having a high Indian population.Are the hotels there /and the natives LB friendly?

I don't want to book into a hotel in an area where I'll get any hassle if I bring a LB back with me.

Anyone got a good inexpensive hotel they can reccomend,or must -do things to see while I'm there.?

Any feedback would be appreciated...cheers TB

#2 Mr. Bickle

Mr. Bickle

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:enjoying my life-new experiences-lb's-soapy massages-football-good company-laughing

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

lbs will not get into any hotel in KL so you will need to try for short time in bars..

in general the idea is to get in and out of LK as quick as possible as it is not good for entertainment or drinking and is very expensive - get an airasia
flight to bkk or phuket or krabi and you will be far better off. hotels are expensive and dirty as a rule

If you really have to be in KL - try the thai bar on jalan ramlee near petronas towers - ladyboys upstairs music downstairs - there are good hotels
around this area as well. check agoda or asiarooms for hotels there

Thanx for the reply coolroom...bloody hell...no LBs in hotels...I'm definitely going to see KL,and I'm hoping to meet a LB off the internet while I'm there....can we book into a hotel together do you know,as man/woman? Thanx for the area info-is the Indian(hindu) areas more tolerant to LBs than the moslem areas?ie...easier to be out and about there with a LB?

#3 LazyJay

LazyJay

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:28 AM

Thanx for the reply coolroom...bloody hell...no LBs in hotels...I'm definitely going to see KL,and I'm hoping to meet a LB off the internet while I'm there....can we book into a hotel together do you know,as man/woman? Thanx for the area info-is the Indian(hindu) areas more tolerant to LBs than the moslem areas?ie...easier to be out and about there with a LB?

I have stayed in a hotel in KL with a LB in China town. We had no problems but we did arrive and check in together. Saw a few LB's out and about, but not to the same scale as in Thailand.

Will try find the name of the hotel I stayed in....

#4 LazyJay

LazyJay

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

I have stayed in a hotel in KL with a LB in China town. We had no problems but we did arrive and check in together. Saw a few LB's out and about, but not to the same scale as in Thailand.

Will try find the name of the hotel I stayed in....

found it http://www.kl-hotels.com/malaya/

#5 LazyJay

LazyJay

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

Please explain why to stay in a Hotel in an international city with a non-pro non-muslim LB would be dangerous?

Having worked in Singapore I have many Malayisan friends, of both Malay and Chinese origan and I am sure they would have warned me?

Arriving on an Air Asia flight up from Changi the muslim imagration offical looked at her passport and didn't give her a second look. We did a lot of sight seeing and shopping, Petronas tower, KL tower, out to party at Bang-seng etc never had a problem or even a dirty look from anyone.

I have also stayed in Langkawi and Paneng with LB's and never had a problem, and never heard anyone even mention it I might have a problem.

Maybe if you took a pro back in full slut wear it might be a problem, (as with many places in the west) but I am not convinced I was in any danger.

#6 LazyJay

LazyJay

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

A ladyboy was prosecuted in KL for wearing a dress not long ago!

It may be a little different for you if you take someone from Singapore but I would not like to be caught in KL with a local ladyboy!!

You may also remember that Mr Mahathir- the previous prime minister had his own deputy prime minister locked up for
several years when he accused him of having sex with a man.

well as i am sure u know they have a 2 tier legal system in malaysia, if you are a malay/musilm's have more laws that the chinese malaysians can ignore. that is why i stayed and recomended a chinese owned hotel in china town, the chinese staff don't give a fcuk what u get up to really. i have never been with a LB (or RG for that matter) i met on the street or in a bar, loads on sites like face-pic though who are up for a decreet meet.

i agree if you went with a malay street hooker through town it would be abit iffy, (not that she would let you as i am sure she would know the score) to sum up if you want to play with the local talant and stay safe stick with the chinese looking girls and stay in china town

cheers

#7 Mr. Bickle

Mr. Bickle

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

lbs will not get into any hotel in KL so you will need to try for short time in bars..

in general the idea is to get in and out of LK as quick as possible as it is not good for entertainment or drinking and is very expensive - get an airasia
flight to bkk or phuket or krabi and you will be far better off. hotels are expensive and dirty as a rule

If you really have to be in KL - try the thai bar on jalan ramlee near petronas towers - ladyboys upstairs music downstairs - there are good hotels
around this area as well. check agoda or asiarooms for hotels there

well,I brought a ladyboy back to my hotel-no problem..I was wary to do so,after your warning,but it turned out to be groundless...she told me she never had a problem getting into any hotel in KL.

KL is certainly no BKK,but its worth a look around IMO,there are plenty LB freelancers in the streets not far from chinatown...I took jay lovelys advice ,and got a hotel there......

One more plus for KL,the taxi drivers are the most honest ive ever met...everything on the meter,and cheap also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users