•  

- - - - -

Baipho Lifestyle Residence, Phuket

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_route67_*

Guest_route67_*

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:47 AM

If anyone is looking for a clean, comfortable, well-maintained, and stylish hotel close to the action, and with great staff and NO JOINER FEE, then I can thoroughly recommend this place. It's located at the end of the Soi opposite Christin Massage, about 100m south of the JungCeylon mall (the North end of which is opposite Soi Bangla).

I've had LBs and GGs back with me, and not an eyelid was batted. Just had brekkie in hotel restaurant with Donut from C&D, and they treated her just like any other guest, being both friendly and respectful.

I paid just under 13,000 baht for 9 nights, so I'd put it in low- to mid-range, pricewise. I'll say this - it's definitely worth it.

#2 graigmount

graigmount

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

any idea what price dec &jan sounds good to me

#3 Mastersshoes

Mastersshoes

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

I stayed Sept 29 thru Oct 4 And was very pleased. Details will follow in a trip report later.

#4 Guest_route67_*

Guest_route67_*

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

What!?! Not only did we almost meet in C&D, but we were both staying @ Baipho at the same time.

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't like to have to paint it."

Edited by route67, 10 October 2010 - 01:48 PM.

#5 MacArthur

MacArthur

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

This place is absolutely recommendable! I stayed there two weeks ago and they have clean and nice rooms and the staff is very friendly. And they treat your girls like any other guest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users