Dynasty Inn Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ausmagoo

ausmagoo

LB Connoisseur

• 2,635 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:26 AM

Just returned from LOS and stayed in Bangkok for a couple of days at the Dynsty Inn on Soi 4. Rooms are ok and the hotel is LB friendly. Also a short walk to the Guess Bar.

They have just put their prices up though, it is now 1480baht a night. They also have the Dynasty Grande just down from it which is a newer place but a little more expensive. I asked if the Grande was LB friendly also and the answer was no problem. There is no joiner fee at both places but I did not ask if there was extra charge for more than 1 guest, silly me.

Anyway,recommend Dynasty Inn if you are there for a couple of nights.

:) :) :) :)

#2 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

Takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,986 posts
  • Interests:No prizes for guessing!

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

Just returned from LOS and stayed in Bangkok for a couple of days at the Dynsty Inn on Soi 4. Rooms are ok and the hotel is LB friendly. Also a short walk to the Guess Bar.

They have just put their prices up though, it is now 1480baht a night. They also have the Dynasty Grande just down from it which is a newer place but a little more expensive. I asked if the Grande was LB friendly also and the answer was no problem. There is no joiner fee at both places but I did not ask if there was extra charge for more than 1 guest, silly me.

Anyway,recommend Dynasty Inn if you are there for a couple of nights.

:) :) :) :)

Cheers for the report buddy... very much appreciated :Goldie:

#3 kenshi

kenshi

i love big tits on a Thai LB.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Interests:Cold Coffee & cookies.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

Grea review there ausmagoo.Stayed there nice place & just a short walk to Lolitas Go-Go :Devil:

#4 swadee

swadee

Butterfly Number 2

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:18 PM

Welcome to the Board mate... :Bunch Of Roses:

Dynasy Inn is a good hotel in a prime location. Thanks for your report..

#5 Samesame

Samesame

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:14 PM

was thinking between dynasty inn or majestics and it became majestics. maybe ill try it next time

btw WTTB

#6 Body Surfer

Body Surfer

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

Have stayed at the Dynasty Inn Grande a few times . Always stay in a Deluxe Grande Room - approx. 2800 baht per night - they don't have WIFI in the rooms but do provide you with an internet cable - the down stairs resturant is excellent and they also have a bar and pool tables. They are LB friendly - in fact a couple of LBs I bought back were greeted like old friends by the the reception staff :D - The hotel is only a few minutes from the Guess Bar - and not much further to Nana Plaza - their web site is www.dynastygrande.com

Edited by Body Surfer, 26 October 2008 - 12:20 AM.

#7 Ptr4

Ptr4

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

Just stayed at Dynasty Inn Grande, one of my usual layovers while in BKK besides Grottino (Soi 19) and also Livingstones (Soi 33, which is a nice and quiet area).

Dynasty Inn Grande: www.dynastygrande.com Always a good place to stay; just off the action, a 2 minute walk and very close to Guess; clean rooms, pool for a day at ease and friendly staff; no joiner fees; as previously mentioned, prices appear higher here but not so much as to break your wallet.

Grottino: www.grottino.com Great out of the way place; reasonably priced, small but clean rooms;no pool or gym; friendly staff; downstairs eatery; no joiner fees; and for those on the sly, Grottino has a side door entrance to avoid the walk of shame

Livingstones: www.livingstones.co.th/ pool, friendly staff; no joiner fees; very quiet; rooms larger than Grottino and situated on street with several beer bars named after artists--if you don't want the normal Go Go fare or are in need of a break, these bars cater to the easy-going crowd and have some stunner hostesses.

#8 pentire

pentire

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:32 PM

Only problem with the three Dynasty Hotels in Bangkok is that none of them have bum washers. I regard this as an essential piece of eqipment while shagging ladyboys up the arse. Especially in the mornings!

#9 butznutz

butznutz

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Mongering and Molesting LBs & GGs

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

Ohh I agree, the bum washers are really missing for some clean LB action

#10 Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

I usually stay at Dynasty Inn Grande instead of the Dynsty Inn. Curretly they have a internet special where you can book for at 20% off after the first night. Just last week I booked a normal Deluxe Room at 1990 THB so check their website.

http://www.dynastygrande.com/rate.html

#11 nrunol

nrunol

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboyholiday

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

Dynasty Inn Soi 4, the rooms in the back have bum guns. Not sure about the ones in the front building. Rooms are Ok ish for what I want to do. For 2-3 night it's ok, when comming from falang country to let the first steam up.
Obviously no great view. But the bar stools at front are a great location to make up for this. Wifi is free

#12 Slacker

Slacker

Absolute Cad

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts
  • Interests:Muckspreading, Rub and Tug shops

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

As someone has dragged this thread back from extinction, time to correct a few things. As previous post states, some rooms in Dynasty Inn have bum guns. Well, Dynasty Inn Grande has them as well...it's the Dawin that is missing this vital bit of kit. Also, Dynasty Inn Grande does have wi-fi in rooms.

#13 textom

textom

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

Also, they say at the front desk that 2nd guest is 500b but whether that is enforced all depends who is working.
Usually we tip the staff and get away with anything.
My experience is only with Dawin in BKK and Dynasty in Pattaya.

#14 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

Recently tried out the deluxe rooms in the rear building at the Dynasty Inn at 2000 per night.
Huge spacious rooms, wooden floor, large comfortable bed with an excellent shower however, no bum washer and the only windows view the interior corridor meaning for the sake of privacy curtains need to be permanently drawn.

Not for me so asked to be downgraded to a standard room (1650)which although much smaller, it did have exterior windows, a douche hose.

In this Nana location I prefer the Majestic Suite and shall return there for my next stay in the capital.

#15 Jaguar

Jaguar

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • Interests:Pretty Ladyboys, Football , Drinking , Gambling , Surviving .

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:21 AM

Wouldn't want to stay at the Dynasty, Bangkok for an extended period , but for a night or 2 it serves its purpose (reasonably cheap , in the thick of the action). I' ve done so many , many times ,its not posh  , but no complaints

I have been charged an additional 500 baht for a third person , but no issues with that , as its standard policy for most Hotels

The 300 Baht Hotel Mini bus ride to Pattaya (if you've booked into the Dynasty there) is also very handy

#16 bayhill

bayhill

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

dynasty inn is where i always stay, and i've tried most in the area.

the "new" rooms in the back wing are nice, can't beat the location.

but correct, no butt washer.  you have to unscrew the shower head and shove it up for a cleaning, so i've heard 555.

#17 nikki666

nikki666

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

Can't beat the location.... good quality for the price. The newer rooms in the back are surprisingly quiet for being so close to Nana. Stayed in many hotels in the area, a few have just priced themselves out of what i want to pay.... Majestic Grande/ Dynasty Grande.... just not worth it IMO , although I do love Majestic Grande's breakfast.

#18 torpido

torpido

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

Can't beat the location.... good quality for the price. The newer rooms in the back are surprisingly quiet for being so close to Nana. Stayed in many hotels in the area, a few have just priced themselves out of what i want to pay.... Majestic Grande/ Dynasty Grande.... just not worth it IMO , although I do love Majestic Grande's breakfast.

what more experience can you share ??I nearly rented a room in that hotel during my last trip in but decided on another one on that same soi 4 .how much was the nightly rate?did you have to book in in advance?on internet?

#19 bayhill

bayhill

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

what more experience can you share ??I nearly rented a room in that hotel during my last trip in but decided on another one on that same soi 4 .how much was the nightly rate?did you have to book in in advance?on internet?

rate was 2000B for "new deluxe" room.  you can do "new standard".  new meaning the new wing in the back.  as stated, it's very quiet in the back.  i've never stayed in the older wing.  breakfast is not included.  you can book directly with them, which is what i've always done.  i've stayed there dozens of times and will be there next month.

http://www.dynastyinn.com

#20 nikki666

nikki666

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

1680B for standard new. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users