#1 mikell

mikell

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:41 PM

Greetings!!
I was searching for a Lb friendly hotel in Bkk and Pattaya and seems a little confusing to jump from one thread to another.
I think that it would be nice to organize a thread and make it sticky that it will be very helpfull for newbies like me!

e.g.
Hotel name
Brief Description
Price Tag

Thanks in advance!!

#2 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,058 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

Stayed in The Dawin Hotel for 5 days in Jan 2011 great hotel close to the action swimming pool on roof.. no problems with LB, and staff very good and nice breakfast there where on sit outside ( am a smoker) or air-con in side daily paper there too Bangkok Post all in all great place think it works out about 1300baht a night but i booked through Agoda... there website is www.thedawin.com.... hope this helps Regards Garry

#3 mikell

mikell

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

Thank Garry!!
I think I should gather all the reviews on the first post to make it easier to read the post.
What do you think??
Thanks again!!

#4 Secrets

Secrets

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

I dont know which one is Ladyboyfriendly and can i say something?

.... i shit on the opinion from the staff at the reception if i want to check in with my girlfriend, i check in and dont ask if i can or not. Sorry my harsh words but what is this for a world if someone have to ask if a coloured people, a ladyboy or a christ or muslim have to ask if he can order a room and pay for it. :Angry (With Teeth):

Edited by Secrets, 09 February 2011 - 06:11 PM.

• Yelstone likes this

#5 mikell

mikell

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

You are right Secrets!!
I totally agree with you!!
But there are some hotels that are not joiners free and they make you to pay!
That's why I create this thread to concetrate all the hotels that are Lb friendly and joiners free for new members like me!!

#6 blubb

blubb

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Ok, I'll start.

Some hotels I've stayed at in the area

Aspen Suites, soi 2
1500-2000+thb, often have stay 3 nights pay for 2 nights deals
Pros: Nice hotel, new and clean rooms, free wifi, a small gym and pool, the reception manager is a totally cool guy from Norway and they usually upgrade your room if there's better rooms available. I've stayed at THE Aspen Suite(haha) for something like 1600/1700 thb a night. No joiner fee.
Cons: Very slow elevator, noisy a/c, a bit of a walk to BTS and NEP for fat, lazy people (got free tuk tuk service), and there's alot of non mongering people staying there if you're shy about that.

Hotel Solo, soi 2
1500-2000+ thb, usually a little bit more expensive than Aspen S, sometimes stay 3 pay for 2 nights deals
Pros: New and clean rooms, free wifi, nice pool on the roof. No joiner fee.
Cons: Same location as Aspen, so a bit of a walk to NEP and BTS (got free tuk tuk service), also many non mongering guests.

Woraburi Sukhumvut Hotel
Just over 1000 thb.
Pros: Clean and the rooms are ok, free wifi if you book through agoda, pool. Great price. No joner fee.
Cons: It's a long way down soi 4, so it's a long walk to BTS/NEP, the shower head is mounted on the wall, the taxi guys outside the hotel is of the non meter kind.

I would consider staying at these hotels again in the future.

The Dawin, soi 4
1500-2000+ thb
Pros: New hotel, rooms are ok, pool, very close to BTS/NEP. No joiner fee.
Cons: House keeping were non existing. Sloooow wifi.

Le fenix, soi 7
Prices seems fluctuate between 1000 and 1500 thb. I payed 1000. :Goldie:
Pros: New and clean, nice rooms, the bar on the roof top is PIMP!
Cons: A bit of a walk to NEP/BTS(tuk tuk service is provided), drink prices in the bar are insane (barely tolerable prices during happy hour when it's 2 for 1), wifi not free, the pool is a fucking joke (dirty and extremly cold water. brrrr!), lots of non mongering people staying at the hotel.
Stayed there with GF so don't know if there's a joiner fee. Rumour says there isn't.

Novotel Bangkok, Siam Square
3000 thb+
Not much to say about this hotel. Only slept there because it's next to Central World and my GF and me had attended a fashion convention at CW(the biggest gathering of LBs I've seen in LOS), where totally knackered (the fashion bullshit had been going on from 4am to 9pm) comfy beds though. The GF forgot her bracelet there, which surprise, surprise...she never saw again.
Don't know if it's guest friendly. But I guess it's not you everyday monger hotel. 3 skytrain stops away from Nana.

Will probably not stay at the 3 last hotels again.

BTW. I've never encountered the so called joiner fee anywhere in LOS. Not in Patts, Phuket, BKK, Samui, Khorat, Khao Yai, or Nong Khai.
  • LB Punter and Wally P like this

#7 transgirls

transgirls

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

or maybe have a look at my site: www.wgfriendly.com

I did all that work already :-)
  • browneyblore likes this

#8 Yelstone

Yelstone

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

What do you think about The Dream BKK Hotel. I am planning my trip to BKK and the Dream was recommended by our travel agent.

http://www.dreambkk.com/

Are they LB friendly?

Thanks

#9 transgirls

transgirls

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

What do you think about The Dream BKK Hotel. I am planning my trip to BKK and the Dream was recommended by our travel agent.

http://www.dreambkk.com/

Are they LB friendly?

Thanks

yes, they are:
http://www.wgfriendl...ails.php?id=54

#10 Yelstone

Yelstone

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

yes, they are:
http://www.wgfriendl...ails.php?id=54

Transgirls, thank you very much.

I bookmarked your link, very useful.
  • 1qwees likes this

#11 LB Punter

LB Punter

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

Majestic Suites - Perfect location. Good clean rooms if a little small. Breakfast included. Friendly staff. LB friendly. In fact I took 2LBs once and that was not a problem either! No swimming pool although can use the one in the Majestic Grande if you wish.

Dawin Hotel - Nice rooms. Good food. Good location. LB friendly. No bum blaster in the toilets though. No breakfast included.

Royal Ivory - Decent location although a little down Soi 4. Decent buffet breakfast. LB friendly. Rooms were decent. Very poor wi-fi signal.

#12 Slacker

Slacker

Absolute Cad

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Muckspreading, Rub and Tug shops

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Can also confirm the Dawin but at 1,980 THB for the smallest room (22 sqm - pretty small !), with no bum-gun or included breakfast, it is poor value.

Boss Suites is in a similar vein to Dawin. Deeper into Soi (side Soi where Woraburi is) but that shouldn't be too much of an issue for anyone with a pulse. Bum-gun, wi-fi (average speed), see-through bathroom wall, big window in room that makes it appear huge and inclusive breakfast...1,700 THB. Bigger pool than Dawin, although not much in the way of direct sun. By contrast, Dawin gets direct sun from approx 09.30...get there any later and 6 people makes a crowd !

Edited by Slacker, 06 October 2011 - 01:05 PM.

#13 juuso

juuso

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

Any experience of Bella Express?

#14 lessmore

lessmore

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

I had no dramas in Dynasty Grande, Sukhumvit soi 4. 5 mins walk to Nana. It's a top hotel too for the money. I really rate the Dynasty hotels. 5 star facilities for 2-3 star rates. No I don't work there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users