5 replies to this topic

#1 northstate

northstate

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

I am thinking about staying at the Baan Sila Hotel in Soi 11, close to Beach Rd., when I am in Pattaya for a month in late May/June ... It looks great on their website, and relatively new, but we all now how that doesn't always match the real experience IRL ;-) So please, if any of you stayed there recently, please give me the intel about quality/cleanliness/LB-friendly or not etc., thanks!

#2 jcs

jcs

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts
  • Interests:The quiet life..

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

I have got a feeling it is next to a building site!!!!!

#3 tomas1969

tomas1969

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

I am thinking about staying at the Baan Sila Hotel in Soi 11, close to Beach Rd., when I am in Pattaya for a month in late May/June ... It looks great on their website, and relatively new, but we all now how that doesn't always match the real experience IRL ;-) So please, if any of you stayed there recently, please give me the intel about quality/cleanliness/LB-friendly or not etc., thanks!

There is some info on PA

http://www.pattaya-a...oi-11-beach-rd/

Edited by tomas1969, 20 March 2011 - 05:47 PM.

#4 northstate

northstate

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

Thanks - it is replies to my post in PA, hehe, saw them, but not very precise. The room I am offered does have a sea view from a high-up floor, no worries about that, and the hotel does have a pool, which I want. Got a little worried about the shower thing the other guy mentioned in PA?!

Anyone stayed there recently? It looks as if it has been renovated ... but yes, I am worried about potential building noise as well, with all the shit going on in Soi 10 etc.?

#5 tomas1969

tomas1969

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Thanks - it is replies to my post in PA, hehe, saw them, but not very precise. The room I am offered does have a sea view from a high-up floor, no worries about that, and the hotel does have a pool, which I want. Got a little worried about the shower thing the other guy mentioned in PA?!

Anyone stayed there recently? It looks as if it has been renovated ... but yes, I am worried about potential building noise as well, with all the shit going on in Soi 10 etc.?

Don't think you have to book for that time of year?
The PBR monthly rate is tempting, but the rooms are sooo small

#6 northstate

northstate

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

Oh yeah, I have to book. The PBR monthly rooms are just to small for me too ... I want to know a little more about Baan Sila before I book, though ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users