Hi

Hope you are enjoying the site so far. While you are here it would be great if you spent a moment to register. It takes no more than a couple of minutes and will allow you to have a voice and contribute and start new topics on the forum. You will also be able to contact other members privately using our private messenger system but more importantly you will be able to view pictures within posts.

Welcome to Ladyboys Pattaya, A friendly, flame free forum for like minded people :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I Just want to say, to anyone that registers with the board!

Check your spam folder for validation e-mail , it may not go to your mailbox!

Thank's for registering Guy's!

• Like 1

Hi guy's nice to see this newish site doing well. Im just intrigued by the: Warn:(0%) under my tag. Cheers

Thanks for the kind words bud.

That is our warning system and is there if you are a naughty boy... dont worry, only yourself and the mods and admins can see it (members cannot see each others)

Anything above 0% and Matrix will come round to your house and bend you over his knee :Electric Shock:

Cheers I.H.M. Also glad to see this is a smoking zone, catch you for a beer next time we're in town together, am working on the Thai/Cambo border at the moment............ now what can I do thats naughty.

• Like 1

Cheers I.H.M. Also glad to see this is a smoking zone, catch you for a beer next time we're in town together, am working on the Thai/Cambo border at the moment............ now what can I do thats naughty.

No worries bud... im in town in September if you fancy a beer... my dates are on the board calendar

I am registered. Just wondering how the points system works. See people giving me points for the photos i have posted, but do not know how to reciprocate to other memebers whose posts i enjoy?

I love this site so far and I have alot to post. How does one become an advanced member? And is there an advanced memeber section? I haven't found it so far. I am an advanced member on Phillippines Addicts - is it normally reciprocated here?

Thanks again so much! I love the place so far!!!

Damn, talk about digging up an old thread!

To answer your question, yes there is an advanced section. Typically, the rules in the past was to make 50 worthwhile posts that had actual content. These were posts that were beyond "me too" or "she's hot". However, there have been some heroes on this forum sharing photos and information with non-members, so the rules have been a little more stringent. Not sure how the current moderators approve someone now, but I'm sure you have to prove you have actually been to LOS by posting pictures or a trip report.

Great info thx and yes really finding all the info very helpful planning on a holiday to pattaya in about three months cant bloody wait hoooooo! really need some good info about best places to stay will look deeper into the forums i'm sure it will all be here. keep up the great work guys :)

Hello.

I can't find any informations baout, how to become a advanced member to gain access to the protected areas. May someone enlighten me?

Thank you :)

Top right hand of the screen will have your sign in name there, click on the drop down arrow and all will be revealed.  B)

Hi

Glad to be a new member....but am I doing something wrong...I keep getting ...don't have permission to view this

First up, welcome!

This is a great forum for a Piledriver, lots of great members with masses of information to share.

When using an 'in private browser' or something similar, if you open a new window, the login is not transferred, it's stuck in the original window. (Just a thought, happens to me when I'm searching secretly.....) log in again when prompted but stay in the same window.

I know bugger all about computers, maybe there's more going on with your account and perhaps it needs a moderator to help. They're never far away, hold tight!

bob

Edit: There are a couple of sections that are restricted, advance member section and thread building section. Advanced is no big deal but takes a little while to qualify. Thread building is just for an individual starting a thread, only mods can see inside there.

Edited by bob2011

hi all

wish you good luck in finding what you need here and in lovely pattaya.

kiss for all :Blow Heart:

this is what i like:post-4772-0-67302900-1407701522.jpg

one of lovely cocks i sucked

3 hours ago, spritzer said:

Same here

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Compose some written contributions and all shall (once again) be revealed :Surgeon:.

• Like 1