What member+ means?

Do you have more privelleges?

Member + just means you have posted enough posts to make it past "member" status. Once you make advanced member status, that is when you will really be disappointed. -Swedeman007

• Like 2

Ahhh good - I was wondering the same thing, noticed some members having the +, but could't find anything about it posted - so thanks for the clarification !

Riche555

You attain the status of member + after 50 posts on the forum I think.   Your moving in the right direction to being an advanced member of the forum.

Cheers Fenton

Well I suppose with my upcoming trip to Patts and the promised trip report I should manage to add some post to the counter - but the member status is not really the main reason for posting, it's more that I love to read what others experience and give back with my own sights, since posts are what keep a forum alive.

• Like 1

Good luck with your trip Riche5555 and the trip report also.

Cheers Fenton

Are the 50+ post to become a member is automatic or do you have to contact someone like the other addict forum ?

50+ posts mean that the Mods will start looking at your posts/threads started/ general contributions to the forum and you may be considered for advanced membership.

See second chance of life posted above you has got 330+ posts and still not been moved up, Make your own conclusions...

50+ posts mean that the Mods will start looking at your posts/threads started/ general contributions to the forum and you may be considered for advanced membership.

See second chance of life posted above you has got 330+ posts and still not been moved up, Make your own conclusions...

Weird i see a + next to his "member" anyway... do you get bonus point if you are already an advance member on "Bangkok" and "pattaya" addict ?

Thanks

Edited by for4nights

do you get bonus point if you are already an advance member on "Bangkok" and "pattaya" addict ?

Promotion is only based on what content you have posted in your time spent on this forum.

Thanks, i'll try my best.

You need to increase your quantity/quality of posts here.

Look at me, I have accumalated 326 posts yet still in the slow lane! 

Edited by Kerbcrawler

what advantage does a advanced member has against member+ ?

Access to the advanced section of the forum. Member plus cannot see content in this area of the forum.-Swedeman007

what advantage does a advanced member has against member+ ?

It grants you the opportunity to get flamed and slagged off by the Platinum Class members as well as the cattle class.