Beetlegeuse

Fuck Ann's Taxi Service

Rate this topic

Avoid these mother fuckers like the plague.  I confirmed my arrival time and told her I would be quick through customs etc and when I walked out, surprise surprise there was no one waiting. I emailed her three times and got no response. Ended up taking a taxi which I got for 1000 all in. Also, the driver was really nice and friendly, so that was a plus.

So fuck her and her company and I will do everything I can to bad mouth them. I understand mistakes and delays happen, but there was no reason not to contact me and tell me.

Hmmm I was actually gonna use her in a couple of weeks, I have used her taxi servic twice before without any problems. I have had similar experience with MrT before and tied this one on my last trip. How did you get a taxi from swumpy, did you go up to departure to catch a returning one?

Used her loads of times and never had any problems, always found the drivers to be good, not tying to get to Pattaya at 120mph weaving in and out of traffic. They must all have their dodgy days, stopped using Mr T because the drivers were all speed freaks. 

Had a similar experience with Mr T a few years back with no driver waiting and unanswered calls.

Used Ann once before and had no issues.

PT Taxi is my preference, 30+ fares from the airport without any drama.

Hear, hear.

Mr. T let me down two times. No call. No apology.

Use PT taxi now, No complains so far.

O.

Why the rush to get there?? Public bus is just a little over 100THB. B)

I feel much safer in the bus too..also can get chatting to other mongers on the way and it becomes a more social experience. Depends on the timing though, if there is a bus about to leave shortly it can work out quite well.

I feel much safer in the bus too..also can get chatting to other mongers on the way and it becomes a more social experience. Depends on the timing though, if there is a bus about to leave shortly it can work out quite well.

Apparently they do run from the airport. I've only taken them from Ekkamai (leave every half an hour, last goes at 6pm).

Apparently they do run from the airport. I've only taken them from Ekkamai (leave every half an hour, last goes at 6pm).

Yes I mean the direct buses from the airport (250baht or something). For the price of a taxi into BKK you can go straight to pattaya and avoid spending an expensive night in BKK for the budget concious.

I think every organisation is going to make mistakes or errors but I'd rather have a late turn up or no show from a taxi driver than a one who thinks it's a good idea to under take a articulated lorry while at the same time cutting up a petrol tanker like I've experienced before after August Suites arranged a taxi for me, sure it was just the guy on the receptions mate. 

I stopped using Mr T because of the quality of the drivers he used, shitty old cars and driving like crazy taxi. If Ann Taxis did what they did to the OP I think I would try someone else or at least call her to find out what happened, but so far her service for me has been great so will continue to use her. 

I usually use Meow 085-9344475. Great, comfortable cars, always waiting 5 min before (no matter what time), drivers don't chat you up,  reasonable man and women with a priority to care for their families. 

Never take taxis, too many strange characters that might drive like crazy. And cars with plastic seats. I'd rather go by bus.

Used Nam once. As reliable as Meow  but her car is 200 more expensive than Meow.

The good thing is, if your taxi doesn't arrive at least your not out of pocket, & as for an apology, come on guys this is Thailand, they wont lose Face.There's always a chance your taxi was on its way but got caught up in an accident.