Beetlegeuse

Fuck Ann's Taxi Service

Rate this topic

So- one bad experience and a company is damned- sounds like complete over reaction to me.

3 emails- did you try calling them? Not everyone is  on slappy dappy email access 24/7.

Agreed. Although I have always got an email responded to (some a little later than others) but a direct call has never failed. I think emails get dealt with at the end of the day as they probably, and quite reasonably, think that an email is going to be low priority.

I use mr t..I like 120mph..lol

I agree. I don't like it when they drive too slow unless it's the ride to BKK to fly home-:). I use Thaicalltaxi. They put the words together. Use them every time I fly in or out of BKK. Always there at gate 3 or where I'm staying in Patts there usually 20-30 minutes eRly

Edited by Tony Soprano

I wouldn't use anyone else but nams. I even try and get the same driver. I think nam thinks I fancy her.

Always on time. Always friendly. Always feel safe.

You probably do, you thinking of venturing into the Taxi business Tony?  :)

In the past I have used Mr T, PT taxis and Janie limo all successfully. Travelling on New Year's day from Pattaya, Janie Limo was the only one open and able to take the booking. I keep all the contact numbers just in case. If I am in Pattaya, I know the locations of Mr T and PT taxi offices, as email and phone are not always effective when booking at short notice.

My biggest challenge these days is how to avoid Bangkok traffic jams. My last trip from Sukhumvit to Pattaya on a Friday evening, I took the train to Suvarnabhumi airport and caught the taxi there. The previous week had taken 30 minutes just to get from the hotel to the end of soi 18.

I usually use the free limo service provided by Etihad with my ticket but if on Qatar then PT is usually the favourite if I remember to book it or like others have done just jump in one at the rank , bus no chance , full of moaning cheapskate old cunts or backpackers talking about who has the cheapest happy hour , its like the perverts express 

Mr T taxis all day long!!

Never been let down when booked in advance, more than 10 yrs now, and always waiting and with a decent aircon car.

used PT taxi the other week

first class service, we were stuck for 50 mins waiting for our bags as domestic terminal was too busy, he waited and was very pleasant.

Would recommend and will use again 1000bht to Patts

I've had great service from Anns taxi service. Back in May last year Qantas cancelled my connecting domestic flight so had to put me on a Cathay Pacific flight to Bangkok via Hong Kong. So instead of arriving at 4.30 pm I arrived at 12.55 am. I emailed  Ann once I found out my new arrival time and the driver was there waiting for me when I arrived. Quickest trip through Immigration as there was no one about when I got there and at baggage pick up my bag was about the third bag off the carousel due I think to the short change over in Hong Kong. The cab drove out of Suvarnabhumi at 1.25 am and was at my hotel by 2.25 am. Certainly not that quick with a 4.30 pm landing time. 

The previous year my flight was an hour late taking off so I messaged Ann on "Line" and she got straight back to me. 

Also if you book the small car and there's none available she will still charge you the cheaper rate even when travelling in the small van.

Apparently they do run from the airport. I've only taken them from Ekkamai (leave every half an hour, last goes at 6pm).

last bus is 6pm, are you sure? I was hoping to catch a bus down at about 8-8.30pm soon, I thought they ran during the evening too?

I tend to use 'Bell' coaches for my arrival but going home I have used 'Nam taxi' (as recommended by Hideaway) twice so far and can only endorse previous comments, lovely lady driver, on the early side of punctual and a relaxed drive. With a little more spare cash I 'd certainly go for a 'Nam' pick up on arrival as well.

I used Janie’s Limo service and had excellent service.  I just send a message via Line and got a quick response back with a price quote.  When it gets near time for pickup I receive text messages with a picture of the driver.  Airport to Pattaya cost me 1,300 bht and Bangkok to Airport cost me 900 bht.  Both times the drivers were nice and friendly and both had cars that were clean and newer Toyota Camary’s. 

On 2/15/2017 at 3:30 PM, Ghost Of Steptoe said:

I usually use the free limo service provided by Etihad with my ticket but if on Qatar then PT is usually the favourite if I remember to book it or like others have done just jump in one at the rank , bus no chance , full of moaning cheapskate old cunts or backpackers talking about who has the cheapest happy hour , its like the perverts express 

Does Etihad provides free limo to Pattaya?

Emirates don’t  include Pattaya in the free limo service provided to J class passengers. I think pattaya comes for a charge of 5000 or so. no way

3 minutes ago, Scottiem1954 said:

Does Etihad provides free limo to Pattaya?

Emirates don’t  include Pattaya in the free limo service provided to J class passengers. I think pattaya comes for a charge of 5000 or so. no way

Best to check out on their website, Steptoe's is nearly two years old.

Wouldn't fly out of Manchester with Etihad,  did it a few years ago,  bag of shit, shit planes and that was with a free upgrade to Biz class :)