Beetlegeuse

Fuck Ann's Taxi Service

Rate this topic

On 1/11/2017 at 12:56 AM, Hello Katoey said:

I feel much safer in the bus too..also can get chatting to other mongers on the way and it becomes a more social experience. Depends on the timing though, if there is a bus about to leave shortly it can work out quite 

Right, and if the timing isn't in your favor, you can always go downstairs and catch the airport link to the skytrain sukhumvit line, get off at the Ekkamai bts station and take the bus from there. No taxis. No tolls. If you don't have a lot of luggage, this is a cheap and easy way to go straight to Patts from the airport.

I flew into BKK last year on Emirates  Buz class from LHR . Hostess at check-in  in LHR told me to go to the concierge desk and schedule my ride in BKK to my hotel.  Wasn't expecting that  also was waiting outside to take me back to airport 3 days later.  Flying in  end of January on ANA ,trying prem Econ.  will be my first time in Pattaya. looking forward to all the sights and sounds of this little village.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, singletony said:

I wouldn't use anyone else but nams. I even try and get the same driver. I think nam thinks I fancy her.

Always on time. Always friendly. Always feel safe.

I agree that Nam's taxi service is good. I have used her service several times both ways between the airport and Pattaya. She has never let me down and I have found her cars to be clean and in good condition, and her drivers to be safe and reliable.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, Sandman said:

I agree that Nam's taxi service is good. I have used her service several times both ways between the airport and Pattaya. She has never let me down and I have found her cars to be clean and in good condition, and her drivers to be safe and reliable.

I used Nam's service from the Hideaway to the airport - smooth ride - will use from airport next time as well.

On 2/15/2017 at 3:16 PM, stickyfingers said:

Mr T taxis all day long!!

Never been let down when booked in advance, more than 10 yrs now, and always waiting and with a decent aircon car.

Me and my mate badly let down by Mr T in November at the Airport, no drivers to be found for either of us, we got another Taxi together.

Then Mr T had the cheek to email me asking where I was and the driver had been waiting for me.

Utter fucking Bollocks, after I explained my side of things he sent me a message back saying never to Email him again, don't worry fella I will not be doing :)

Any contact details for Nam's taxi please?, thanks

20190109_105415.jpg

Edited by duke007

42 minutes ago, aussiemale said:

Efficient service, ahead of time if hotel pick up, number plate and driver pictures will reach you by email or WA, spot on cars, reliable drivers, mindful driving. A bit above average prices but who cares for a 2/300 baht more?

For the past couple of years always used Mr Yo taxi service to get down to Patts when I’m in a rush, once I added them on Line, he asked me to send them the GPS location of where I lived (easily done from in Line) and they found me easily from there.

Whenever I’ve booked, they nearly always turn up at mine *early*, decent new fleet of cars with calm drivers, sometimes female too.

When I need to book them up again, usually just a couple of messages on Line and job done.

476cb2d1d30e0d7da643614e22ccc07f.jpg

1db1aa7dcb6da94b55c8bb67dc8ee7bf.jpg

My last trip ( 7th Dec ) to swampy from Pattaya, I used a mate of Emmys ( Katty Bar )  for a 1000 baht ( no mates rates ) .He was on time and a good safe driver . Emmy has his number 

Edited by stoolpusher

I have used Pinit for years,he has never let me down.

He is an older guy ,steady driver and good english.

100% reliable .

Toyota innova.Plenty of space.

Airport to pattaya -1000 baht but i give him more.

Taxi Pinit:+66 86 0354959

Edited by woodyhoo
typo

Funny how we all have had different experiences, I have used Mr T for years and never had an issue with them turning up I always tell the driver at the start of the journey not to drive like a "nutter" as I was in no rush and he would get no tip seems to have worked so far.