subban

Australian Visa's ???

Rate this topic

Hello, first ever post, I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has any experience bring a LB over to Australia?

I know if you do the paper work its achievable but has anyone used an agency to do the middle man stuff?

Also are you limited to the number of visitor/sponsorship visas you can apply for at different times?  I have been seeing the same LB for a while now and want to bring her over but if things don't go well I would probably be dumb enough to try it again with a different one. Just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Thanks for any info

You could ask Francis at the holiday shop, soi ngam duphli, Bangkok.

Very professional service and she will list all the pricing in detail up front.

A lot of girls from isaan use her service and highly recommend her.

Thanks for that I will check her out.  I am semi-confident I can do the paperwork, I just don't want to burn an opportunity bringing over a girl and it does not work out, then down the road I can't bring over a different girl. Have you had any experience bringing a LB to your country for a visit? I think things will be fine just want to do all my homework first.  

Hello, first ever post, I'm looking for some advice from anyone who has any experience bring a LB over to Australia?

I know if you do the paper work its achievable but has anyone used an agency to do the middle man stuff?

Also are you limited to the number of visitor/sponsorship visas you can apply for at different times?  I have been seeing the same LB for a while now and want to bring her over but if things don't go well I would probably be dumb enough to try it again with a different one. Just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Thanks for any info

Why not just bring Her in on a Tourist visa?

She'll pomperly get pissed orf and piss orf anyway.

Because she has to hang around with you and not freelance.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-

I don't really get it.

Does She have a Passport?

:)

Edited by Thaiman12

Gender is not the issue- the issue is convincing immigration that she will return after the visit.

The above reply is also true- apply for the shortest and easiest visa the first time.

You can always repeat the process again or go for a longer one next time.

Thanks, I appreciate the advise and will go for the short visa for the first couple of times. Has anyone brought a girl over? Was wondering what issues they might have had? Food, language, home sick, etc. Thanks

Generalizing they are a real pain in the arse!!

They miss their food, family, friends etc.  

They can be confident with their English in Thailand but the exact opposite in Aus.

Ok for a few days while things are new and interesting but once boredom comes in the emotional roller coaster starts.

They hate being alone in the daytime so if you are planning on going to work or doing anything alone you will regret it.

I know one LB who has been to Australia visiting her friend more than once and she has had no problems with her visa's. She also stays in a semi rural environment so there are exceptions to my above rant.

Good luck.

Hi Rana39, thanks for the insight, what you said, I was already sort of thinking, so you have reaffirmed it.  Language (Family/friends) and food were the two big ones that I could see them missing most, I have a history with two LB's and want to sort of see which one is the better fit here. When the first one is coming over, I am actually going to be having a slight operation, nothing too serious but will be laid up for a while, so she seems pretty content to be my nurse and I will be off work. She is also a bit of a house cat, I think she would be pretty happy for a stretch just looking after me, watching movies, taking care of my place and playing wife etc. Time will be the true judge as always.

The other one will definitely be higher maintenance, more travel and sight seeing and generally higher expectations. To me she is absolutely gorgeous, a perfect ten, unfortunately very smart but also a bit wild so I have some trust issues there. Especially is she starts to find ways of entertaining herself and I think I would be more worried if there was not some drama and things were too easy. I believe she has a LB friend here in Perth but that is nowhere close to where I am. Might go for a bit of a trip but I prefer the east coast. So I am guessing you can tell I am thinking with both heads, not just my skull...I agree that when the novelty wears off the true character will show. Having the two options is part of the reason I wanted to know if there was issues bringing over different LB's at different times. 

If things don't work out with either, I am temped to move back to Thailand for a spell and find a keeper. I don't mind running around a bit but would rather have a more regular relationship. Someone to share life's experiences with but only if it works for me. 

Have you had any first hand experience with a LB outside of Thailand? Thanks again for the input. 

An ex-pat mate of mine brought his Thai wife over a couple of years back and he used a agency in bkk l dont know who but he said it was much safer than trying to do it himself incase he made a mistake and then she wouldn't be allowed in to Aus. It a long way to come and then have to turn around and go home

Know a lad in Australia who tried to bring his new wife in and was refused!

I have never heard of a visa refusal for either a tourist (sponsored) or partner visa.

Most delays seem to be from incorrectly completed applications and they are always just delays.

An American friend of mine came up with many schemes to get his Chinese girlfriend into Aus. Turned out she got a tourist visa in 2 days and he screwed up his paperwork and had to postpone his trip until it was corrected.