nope!

(we're full up)

• Like 1

B.BAD.jpg

Hey, I've probably one of the advanced members with the fewest posts to his name. You wanna become advanced, write a few trip reports, post some pics of your exploits, offer some sage advice for some of the newbies. But at the end of the day, you'll find that Advanced doesn't have that much going on, just a few pics that aren't shared with the entire group and some trip reports kept away from prying eyes. 

ok thanks

ok but how?

Hey, I've probably one of the advanced members with the fewest posts to his name. You wanna become advanced, write a few trip reports, post some pics of your exploits, offer some sage advice for some of the newbies. But at the end of the day, you'll find that Advanced doesn't have that much going on, just a few pics that aren't shared with the entire group and some trip reports kept away from prying eyes. 

I'd rather say a few femboys pics that are not feminine and make you wonder "Am I gay ?". 

I cannot get my head around this sh*te.

I'm already advanced.

:)

Well, the drama with you happened before I dived deeper into the forum, but as far as I have understod, there are some issues with some Advenced Members and Mods you seemed to have.

I just recognized the annoyed reactions of the moderating team.. Maybe you want to elaborate who degrated you back to Member+ status, and what your sin has been.. You are no Saint, I am sure..

Just curious.. ;)

Edited by silentmoebius78

I've made quite a few posts, helped members, and done TR's. Hasn't helped me lol

In the end, I think it all comes down to behavoir.. How you treat your fellow BMs..

I have not done TRs or posted many pictures before I did get elevated.. But I tried to contribut, give honest oppinions and tried to help with advice, but also seek such.. I am sure you will get there!! Your contribution to the forum is good..

You can believe, Beetlegeuse, when he sais, there is not much going on in advanced.. I post 90 - 95% in the open forum, as most Advanced do.. Some of us share TRs and pictures there, which as he points out, some do not want the general public on this Board to see.. But as said.. Most of the action happens here on the open board..

Edited by silentmoebius78

I see a BM has made 99 posts , 10 likes since 2008 and is advanced status.

Must have been a lucky dip prize.

Just an observation.

Well, the drama with you happened before I dived deeper into the forum, but as far as I have understod, there are some issues with some Advenced Members and Mods you seemed to have.

I just recognized the annoyed reactions of the moderating team.. Maybe you want to elaborate who degrated you back to Member+ status, and what your sin has been.. You are no Saint, I am sure..

Just curious.. ;)

No, My Friend.

I meant I am Advanced, on the evolutionary scale.

Not the membership scale.

Thus, my place on the Forum suits me just fine, thanks.

Though, granted, I am indeed no Saint.

One would hope Saintliness was not the yardstick by which members of a Forum such as this are judged?

Then where would we be?

I think the main criterium should be whether the BM has proven to be trustworthy.

There are a few guys that contribute a lot but because they stir the pot or can be a bit confrontational the advanced status is withheld.

As Beetleguese said : there is not a whole lot really going on in advanced. so as long as valued members aren't sharing information they shouldn't why not bump them up?

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

No, My Friend.

I meant I am Advanced, on the evolutionary scale.

Not the membership scale.

Thus, my place on the Forum suits me just fine, thanks.

Though, granted, I am indeed no Saint.

One would hope Saintliness was not the yardstick by which members of a Forum such as this are judged?

Then where would we be?

Maybe they will make a deluded section.

For sure you will advance into that.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Maybe they will make a deluded section.

For sure you will advance into that.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Say's you.

I appreciate the feedback.

:Cupid:

Can I please join the boys club?

I'm a good boy, honest

I'm also an advanced member @ PA for a long time. I'm a gentleman.

Thank you

For most guys it takes a lot of posts/likes to get to advanced, think 500+ posts, but a solid trip report with lots of original photo's will speed things up.

As i write 70451 members 14/09/17.... do not know what % are advanced. As BM leunig # 16 pointed out how some got advanced status is beyond comprehension. Do know historically it was done on number of posts when the board was in its infancy years. This is no longer the case. Out of this membership it seems only a few hundred contribute on a regular basis.

Feel a complete overhaul and a sift of members would be a good idea, but no idea who could undertake or how to go about this mammoth task. A simple solution to get rid of dead wood is if they have not contributed to the forum something worth while in over a year terminate advanced status. How could they moan, only got themselves to blame. As for the non advanced BMs delete membership if say under12 posts in a year and they can re apply if they wish to do so.

Have always thought membership should have 3 levels a bit like bronze, silver, gold. The more you contribute with helpful, useful information, reports, photos, reviews, joining in debates, sensible responding in topics would help your advancement. Possibly personal recommendations from others. But have my doubts about this as it should not be a popularity contest. No system is fail proof.

Advancement is at the discretion of the moderation team. They will never please all the people all of the time. An unenviable unpaid job. Those who aspire to advancement may well be disappointed when granted. Still think it is more fun n lively on the open board. It's all a bit of fun at the end of the day, but some do take things to heart and get upset. Never take it to serious. It's only a bloody forum

Rgds soidog.

• Like 1