greenapple

Cock blocking bitch Ladyboy on Soi buakhao

Rate this topic

The other night I set up a short time with annie from TF (annieza1111) meeting  her at room which is located next  to the Ni Cha bar on Soi Buacao. While I was waiting for her to come down to let me in, the girl in the black and white strip dress in the photo kept harassing me for no damn reason. Her entrance is attached to the shoe store which was closed so it was dark and I was off the street,  I was on the forecourt and out sight from the girls in front of ni cha, actually I was 2 shops down. This is close to the fantasy bar.

Seems this cunt does this to every guy who comes to see someone there as the place has mostly LB’s living there so her modus operandi is to poach them.  At first she came over and said I know what you are doing and I am sexier than who you are going to meet and she does not have a body like mine. Then it went downhill from there, she kept coming back every minute or so and was screaming at me no matter how much I ignored her. Very aggressive behavior. I was waiting 5 minutes or so and it was getting so bad I almost left as she was trying to bait me into a confrontation and it was really ruining the mood. I just kept looking at my phone. Funny thing is I don’t know her name and never met her before but she is wearing the exact same dress in the photo which I pulled from the niche bar thread.

On her last approach she said the girl you are waiting for is addicted to smoking ICE and you are her to smoke ICE with her and screamed that she is calling the  police. I had never met Annie before so I was  getting a little concerned and was planning to bolt out of there is she looked anything like a heavy drug user.

By this time Annie opens the door and is not really made up or dressed up but looks stunning.  The bitch from Nicha runs away as was trying to point her out.

Annie told me she tries to fish the name out of the guys waiting with the line: “Who are you waiting for” and not matter what answer is giving she claims to be her in hopes they won’t know the difference.  Annie mentioned that she has lost men in the past to this and she herself has worked at that bar the past.

Anyway the session with Annie was stellar and as people have said she looks much better in person than in her photos, however this did affect the mood at bit, but fortunately my cock was scared stiff.

518a19ae6f823908080a1c45c07d66c0.jpg

Have seen her around you probably done the right thing knowing me I would have told her to feck off. I maybe wrong but I hear she is all copy pants bra etc but like you said she always has that black and white dress on lol wonder if she washes it? the dress that is Regards Garry

Thanks for the heads up on this psycho!!

Sounds like it’s on the Ice/ yabba dabba doo itself!!

Another 1 to go on the ANAL list; Another Nutter And Looney.

I was told by another LB that Annie really is an icehead and hardly ever leaves her room. Used to work in massage shop in Soi Honey but doesn't now. She does seem nice though, and yeah she looks gorgeous. Sad when you hear about someone getting a drug problem though. Hope she gets out from under that cloud.

It's ironic that Ladyboy in the black and white dress, her name is 'Ice', I've been with her a couple of times during her Titti Twister days. I'm kinda surprised at her behaviour to be honest, I've never had a problem with her. It's been a while since I was last with her and whenever I've come across her since we have a few social words and I carry on my way. Maybe it been so quiet might be a reason for this behaviour.

By the way if it is that Ladyboy in the pic I have read on here that she does have a drug problem.

Did Ice used to work in a massage shop on Soi Honey, about half way up on the left going from Soi Boukhaow. Had a good service from her a couple of years ago, if it is her, she has aged quickly. Great massage and BJ.

is this the annie u are about?

From that photo it's hard to tell, a lot of noise in the when zooming. But she has a nice dark skin tone, very nicely done silicone boobs, and great attitude. No signs of any drug use. I would say her body was similar to view's who used to work at la bamba. 99% of the girls I meet of TF look worse in person, she is the complete opposite.  She did say she was going to have words with the mamason of that bar later.

Here is the TF profile:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Annlbmassage 

I think this is the Annie, I was with her last year and she told me she used to work at nidcha bar but works freelance now. We went to the bar to see her friends, annie and ice were friends then. Seemed to get on well and stayed around us most of the time, got really annoying.

Great set of tits on annie, and probably good for st, I tried LT and she seemed to really lose interest at end of night.

After I told her to leave, and I wasn't going to pay her, things changed and she got into it, decent session and again in morning but I wouldn't repeat.

DSC04380.JPG

IMG_9596.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....i wish i had that courage. Im always fearing the worst with the heels and hormones against a surprise cheap shot. The times ive had a dissapointing experience as i always fall for the most doll looking lb's and in my experience they have always turned out to be a dud. Very magnetic at the bar and repelling in the room

Wow....i wish i had that courage. Im always fearing the worst with the heels and hormones against a surprise cheap shot. The times ive had a dissapointing experience as i always fall for the most doll looking lb's and in my experience they have always turned out to be a dud. Very magnetic at the bar and repelling in the room

I have been living here close to 20 years now and thai's will rarely attack face to face with out a weapon, like a heel as you mentioned, they almost always attack once you turn your back. I have had physical confrontations with LB's before but that was due to someone outing me on this forum after posting pics and wanting to be a hero and its happened more than once.  Some bars I cannot even go into because of this, so I am careful what I post and I don't post pic's I have taken anymore, hence my low post count. But this bitch has really pissed me off.

If you are a resident its a whole different ball game. As much as we envy your residency it comes with some cons. Ive been coming twice a year for the last 5 years and i have not seen any major changes in the lb bar girls. When i visit for 10 days. Nearing the end of my trip it gets a little difficult to walk on soi bukhaow without waving at my prev encountered lbs and dissapointing them sometimes with my lack of repeat business. Not all get frustrated by the way, some do understand .

I cant even imagine if there was ever a unfriendly exchange as a lot of residents must be attending the same parties with the girls. Honestly, this could be how mtv incepted the idea of jersey shore, geordie shore.

That Annie does look gorgeous and has been on my todo list for a while.  I noticed her on wechat whenever I'm in the area.

As for the black/white striped dress bitch, I presume her name is Ice.  She was very pushy and totally turned me off.

That dress seemed to be stuffed with goalie pads.  I wonder how much is her and how much is stuffing.

I was told by another LB that Annie really is an icehead and hardly ever leaves her room. Used to work in massage shop in Soi Honey but doesn't now. She does seem nice though, and yeah she looks gorgeous. Sad when you hear about someone getting a drug problem though. Hope she gets out from under that cloud.

Having said this, I did go with Annie two years ago. Had a 'massage' at her shop which was about five minutes followed by a fantastic 'Bombay roll' with her lovely boobs. She had gorgeous skin. She was nice to talk to. Very pleasant all round. Not long after that I had her to my room and she was still nice but absolutely could not get hard. After that I never went with her again. Exchanged a few messages in 2016 but she seemed annoyed that I went to her shop and went with other LBs. I did that because I had her down as 'bottom only'. Her profile now says that she likes to top, though. Would like to try again.

That Annie does look gorgeous and has been on my todo list for a while. I noticed her on wechat whenever I'm in the area.

As for the black/white striped dress bitch, I presume her name is Ice. She was very pushy and totally turned me off.

That dress seemed to be stuffed with goalie pads. I wonder how much is her and how much is stuffing.

Honestly think it's all padding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay away from Ice-heads, they have little control over themselves and can turn psychotic at a memento notice.

I do not know what wrong with the lb:s on Soi Bukhao, all the time aggressive pulling you, That I could cope with, but often when you get out the grip and walk further, they scream thing like"fuck you", "you stupid" or other not so not very things.. what do the gain? They think you might come back later? Would never put my foot there after such behavior.