Bighorn

Bangkok Flight Services

Rate this topic

Someone may have started this topic and if so don't come down like a ton of bricks.

A couple of questions;

Has anybody used Bangkok Air Services for getting through immigration quicker, either with the buggy or without?.

And is it worth it?

Arriving at an unusual time for me as coming via Beijing so in about 11.15pm. Think I need it as it getting into low season?.

Last two times it has been a mad crowd and taken about an hour or more to get through customs. First of those there was not only that delay but another hour or so trying to track one of my parcels which I eventually found out had been left in Melbourne!. 

The last time I used them it was worth every penny...from plane to cab took 20 odd mins...was lucky because my suitcase was the first one up on the carousel! Immigration is a dream because your fast tracked,and are picked up on a cart by a beautiful Thai girl...I’ve heard they’ve upped their prices though mate,but I’m a big thumbs up for using them

Edit:

And if you do use them take the buggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by glenlivet76

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/29344-fast-track-or-not/?fromsearch=1

Think this is what you're after.

Used them a few times and would always do so going in. The only delay is waiting for your bag outside but, you have a little cutie to talk to while you wait 555

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/29344-fast-track-or-not/?fromsearch=1

Think this is what you're after.

Used them a few times and would always do so going in. The only delay is waiting for your bag outside but, you have a little cutie to talk to while you wait 555

Thanks

Someone may have started this topic and if so don't come down like a ton of bricks.

A couple of questions;

Has anybody used Bangkok Air Services for getting through immigration quicker, either with the buggy or without?.

And is it worth it?

Arriving at an unusual time for me as coming via Beijing so in about 11.15pm. Think I need it as it getting into low season?.

Last two times it has been a mad crowd and taken about an hour or more to get through customs. First of those there was not only that delay but another hour or so trying to track one of my parcels which I eventually found out had been left in Melbourne!. 

I always use their services when I fly with airlines that do not hand out a fast track voucher.

Normally I only use the standard arrival service (now 900 BHT), the walk thru the airport is nice after sitting so long in the plane.

Never had to wait too long at immigration, always came to the luggage belt before my suitcase was out.....

I didn’t go with them last summer and the queuing and the push ins and the people who couldn’t fill

In a simple form correctly pretty much made me decide to use them from now on. I’d rather wait at the carousel than in a smelly queue.

:blink: As I'm arriving on A380 - I didn't fancy joining 400 plus at immigration so booked fast track and taxi combined as will be arriving evening time and want to get out of airport soon as - didn't book buggy as walk will do me good after six hours on plane from Dubai.

:blink: As I'm arriving on A380 - I didn't fancy joining 400 plus at immigration so booked fast track and taxi combined as will be arriving evening time and want to get out of airport soon as - didn't book buggy as walk will do me good after six hours on plane from Dubai.

depends how many farang are on your flight

I don’t think you will age 400 of them.

All Thais will benefit of their own immigration channel for instance, not bothering the foreigner lines.

Flights from China are often carrying pax not used to fill the forms,

The airport authority has set some stewards to filter passengers before the lines to make sure they line up only if their forms have been filled already.

Business and first class passengers can benefit of the fast lane channel:

Boarding pass for TG passengers

Voucher for pax of other airlines, being handed over on board,

I always use them for both my flights in and out.

Buggy for the flight in. Departure lounge for the way out.

On my last trip I used BFS and when I landed on the A380 at 6am several other flights had come in at the same time. The place was rammed so a good job I had fast track. Within 10 mins I was off the plane and waiting for my case.

Using them on the next trip. Last time was 2+ hours getting out of Swampy. It was insane, never doing that again.

I feel you man, last time it was an absolute joke, both getting in and out, for the price it's got to be worth it

PM Botafogo, he knows a little trick to get you through immigration quickly.

I've blagged my way through fast track in the past, only the once :ph34r:

Edited by fenton

Well, this has nothing to do directly with BFS, but by the beginning of June new fast track vouchers have been introduced. The old brown ones are no longer accepted.....
(These vouchers are usually handed out by the cabin crew if you fly business or first)

Here's now the new vouchers look like:

bkk_fasttrack.jpg

Edited by Peterbilt

1 minute ago, Peterbilt said:

Well, this has nothing to do directly with BFS, but by the beginning of June new fast track vouchers have been introduced. The old brown ones are no longer accepted.....

Here's now the new vouchers look like:

bkk_fasttrack.jpg

yes i tried the brown ones 2 weeks ago and they wont accept now

but bfs cannot do the new blue ones as new law in airport you cant fast track if u fly on economy

Although I cannot find the page where you fill in your details for Premium Airport Services I don't get the same page as above. It does state that if you have any questions about the service then email them at BFSPremiumServices@BFSAsia.com

I am close to finalising a few details for my November trip so will fire off an email and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Slacker said:

Although I cannot find the page where you fill in your details for Premium Airport Services I don't get the same page as above. It does state that if you have any questions about the service then email them at BFSPremiumServices@BFSAsia.com

I am close to finalising a few details for my November trip so will fire off an email and see what happens.

My mate going in august 

got an email today to say will give him a refund as service not available anymore 

Apologies, I just found the 'booking' link and got the same message. I'm f**ked if I'm going to pay business or first class fare. I'll just have to tough it out with the usual suspects in peasant class. Ironic that last trip there was absolutely no queue in the Immigration Hall and my Fast Track was pretty much pointless.

Edited by Slacker
Spelling