Sign in to follow this  
asmodeus

Bangkok Visa Agency

Rate this topic

Looking to arrange a TV for thai lady to visit UK 

Any visa agency recommendation?

I know it's not 100% necessary to use an agent but I'm self employed a tv and lady in question works part time off the books, not bar work, so don't mind paying a but extra for someone to handle the paperwork 

Thanks

I'm not optimistic about your getting a UK visa for your lady.

You can use an agency, but often the advantage of an agency is that wheels can be oiled to obtain whatever it is you are seeking. However, those are THAI things, not UK things.

An agency will be able to advise you of the process, but don't expect them to be able to circumvent UK rules.

I would really doubt that any agency "oils the wheels " at the Visa Centre in Bkk ..but they do get your ducks in line and they ensure that you have ticked all the boxes correctly and dealt with the typical issues that arise .

Its basically all about reassuring them that she is a genuine visitor rather than coming over to be a whore or an overstayer for any reason

Its been discussed extensively in the past on here so maybe check past content

I cant recommend an agency but have completed 4 successful applications for my GF ...after two initial fails .

7 hours ago, LordJim said:

I would really doubt that any agency "oils the wheels " at the Visa Centre in Bkk ..but they do get your ducks in line and they ensure that you have ticked all the boxes correctly and dealt with the typical issues that arise .

Its basically all about reassuring them that she is a genuine visitor rather than coming over to be a whore or an overstayer for any reason

Its been discussed extensively in the past on here so maybe check past content

I cant recommend an agency but have completed 4 successful applications for my GF ...after two initial fails .

Yes, my gf knows a Thai lady who works in visa agency...decision is taken out of county these days but really looking for professional help with paperwork a a tv

Will report back!