Terry Tibbs

Forum News And Annoucements

Hi Chaps

This is where all the forum news and announcements will be posted so check back now and again to see what's happening.

Likewise if you have any requests or comments about your forum feel free to air them here.

IHM

IHM the site looks great m8 & the smilies are :Army Salute: :Shake Ball: :Rolling: :Electric Shock: :Bonkers::Devil: :Look Into My Eyes: Out of this World.

Well done fella.

Looks good to me.

Very easy to navigate and no site sponsored crap that I don't want to see.

Great job... now - who is gonna be here 24/7 to help build up your community?

Unlike many forums it is easy to upload pictures here and you don't get those annoying thumbnails.

Keep up the good work!

Looks good to me.

Very easy to navigate and no site sponsored crap that I don't want to see.

Great job... now - who is gonna be here 24/7 to help build up your community?

Unlike many forums it is easy to upload pictures here and you don't get those annoying thumbnails.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the good words bud

The initial plan is to carry no banner adverts or adverts that will corrupt the forum or irritate the end user. We do plan to carry one set of adsense adverts to recover the costs of setup.

We already have 3 mods and 2 admin that will keep the ball rolling once it gets rolling, we will be using addicts as a springboard.

We took off the thumbnail function because pictures can be more important than the words for some users,(pervs lol) so it makes no sense having small pictures.

Cheers

Just wanted to say well done with this site.spot on.

Thanks for your kind words bud :D

We are here for the members... if anyone has any suggestions or comments feel free to either air them here or via pm to any of the mods/admin team.

IHM :Goldie:

the forum has more then 1000 registered users now :Clap: , will there be a party :P :Trouser Cough:

Edited by Samesame

great forum. Now I have to multitask between addicts and here

Welcome buddy :D

I think MODS/ADMIN should start either revamping their criteria for "Trusted Member" status - was it not that you had to have X ammount of post - some guys have had 8 posts and upped the lvl - others have had over the X ammount and not.

As the board grows and more people join what usually happens is more buearocracy (sp?) and if you can't get the basics right no point in going on.

Just have a closed forum with invited guests or have like other boards the usual suspects posting to each other talking shite and no-one contributing anything bar blowing smoke up each others ass.

I like this board compared to the other people are friendlier and more helpfull - I am more of a lurker than poster on forums, but I like to contribute when I feel I can or when I feel I need some help/info.

I think MODS/ADMIN should start either revamping their criteria for "Trusted Member" status - was it not that you had to have X ammount of post - some guys have had 8 posts and upped the lvl - others have had over the X ammount and not.

Hi mate ! Thanks for your concern. Yes, you are right. The method of having x number of post is to test one's perseverance to remain in the board and see if the BM is trustworthy (so called as I think all BM are trustworthy). This is just a way. Now, there are members who might be already known and trusted by admin/mods or by other trusted members (in some case). In those case, it may not be needed for them to have x number of post.

As I said before, this is just a method. IMO, the best way is to enjoy the board and you won't even know when you are there.

As the board grows and more people join what usually happens is more buearocracy (sp?) and if you can't get the basics right no point in going on.

Just have a closed forum with invited guests or have like other boards the usual suspects posting to each other talking shite and no-one contributing anything bar blowing smoke up each others ass.

I like this board compared to the other people are friendlier and more helpfull - I am more of a lurker than poster on forums, but I like to contribute when I feel I can or when I feel I need some help/info.

Thanks for posting and raising the issues you have.

The area's you refer to have been under a review for just over a week or so and we (Mods and Admin) do not want to rush into things, get it wrong, then change it again. All things great need stability. As for getting the basics right, I think we have. Again, with all successful organisations, we review current processes, discuss and implement improvements with one criteria as the focus : TO MAKE THIS BOARD THE BEST FOR ITS MEMBERS. At the end of the day, we may be Mods, but we are still here because we love the board, its friendliness and its usefulness for us all when we head back to LOS for some filthy shagging :)

I can assure you there is no bureaucratic rulings here and there is also no favouritism. It would be madness if a Mod has known a newly registered BM for ages on another board and feels his contributions would be good for this site, then that is where the Mods will discuss, vote and agree for accelerated access. This is NOT the norm. If it was bureaucratic, we would be sticking to rules rigidly.

As I said to another BM recently on another thread, we need to make sure arseholes are not routinely getting through the net by blagging trusted status and then being inappropriate on the board when loads of us have shared really personal feelings, emotions, opinion and private pics. The common response about this board is how friendly it is and BMs feel comfortable to share their true feelings about LBs.

This is an open board, so your comments are welcome and appreciated.

As I said before, this is just a method. IMO, the best way is to enjoy the board and you won't even know when you are there.

I am a stickler for rules being applied when they are set up.

That being said I want to enjoy this board and hope no-one sees me a stirring anything.

My next trip I shall be posting a trip report in January.

And I am sure I will bump into some of ye from the board.

I am not looking for Trusted member status and don't want it actually as the "criteria" isn't evenly applied.

So when I do meet some of ye up in January - please don't put me on that lvl, many thanks.

I hope to contribute more and more over the next years and hope that I make some good friends here.

This is an open board, so your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thank you its actually refreshing that people can air their feelings and not get 3 or 4 goons flaming them, that is why I like this board so much!

Thank you its actually refreshing that people can air their feelings and not get 3 or 4 goons flaming them, that is why I like this board so much!

Anymore of your nonsense sunshine and your "warning" meter will be lighting up like Blackpool illuminations !!!!!!!!

:Smile 3: :Smile 3: :Smile 3:

Only joking. Glad you accpet our decisions.

You dont have to agree with them, but be rest assured that all decisions are made in the interests of the board.

How does one go about deleting a profile? Can't seem to find a link to do that.

Hi Chaps

This is where all the forum news and announcements will be posted so check back now and again to see what's happening.

Likewise if you have any requests or comments about your forum feel free to air them here.

IHM

How does one go about deleting a profile...don't see a tab for that?

Woody, no need to post twice.

I am not sure how to do it, but you can send an email to the moderators and request them delete your account. Or you can just stop coming to the website.

Woody, no need to post twice.

I am not sure how to do it, but you can send an email to the moderators and request them delete your account. Or you can just stop coming to the website.

Thanks, didn't mean to post twice...silly me. I've sent several emails to the moderators, got nothing in return...maybe they are busy?

Thanks, didn't mean to post twice...silly me. I've sent several emails to the moderators, got nothing in return...maybe they are busy?

Mate,

TT is on holiday, therefore, won't be accessing his PMs just now.

Im on limited 3G access for now, so please send me a PM (I haven't received any PM from you with regards to your request).

Deletion of accounts is not a routine request, and is extremely labour intensive. Give me a PM and we can discuss.

Cheers

LULT

Mate,

TT is on holiday, therefore, won't be accessing his PMs just now.

Im on limited 3G access for now, so please send me a PM (I haven't received any PM from you with regards to your request).

Deletion of accounts is not a routine request, and is extremely labour intensive. Give me a PM and we can discuss.

Cheers

LULT

Will do, thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Chaps

IHM

Find this site difficult to use found a lady in the gallery who would really like to meet but could find nowhere to text maybe it me am a bit of a dinosaur with technology

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Find this site difficult to use found a lady in the gallery who would really like to meet but could find nowhere to text maybe it me am a bit of a dinosaur with technology

It's not a dating site.

But what you do to contact someone is:

1. Hover your mouse over the person's name
  2. Click send message

If you're using your phone to access, then I'm not sure if it's the same or not.

• Like 1