OralAnxious

How do you guys stay healthy in Pattaya?

Rate this topic

Just finishing up a 3 week trip here. Had oral with appx 20 lb’s to completion the first two weeks and no sex the last week (by choice). No anal. Many lb’s wanted anal with no condom which I refused (don’t like anal sex). Over the first two weeks came down with  constipation, diarrhea, very bad cough (one point I had trouble breathing) and sore throat,, oral thrush and last but not least a quarter sized herpes lesion 3-4 inches above my cock. Went to Dr. Oliver, who did no testing but said I probably had gonorrhea and chlamydia (sore throat and cough) and gave me a shot in the butt and 6 antibiotics ($85). No sex since seeing Dr. Oliver. Slowly recovering. Leaving tomorrow and would love to return but wondering how you guys stay healthy??? Some of these lady boys go thru50 guys a week and they literally all do anal. Just want to be better prepared next time. As you can tell by my username I like to 69 lb’s and women but saw no women as I did not want their pussy’s in my face which I knew would be hard to resist if I saw them. Any help greatly appreciate. And I don’t think it was the cum that caused all my problems. It was the hour of sex prior to the cum that got me sick.

thanks

1 hour ago, OralAnxious said:

Just finishing up a 3 week trip here. Had oral with appx 20 lb’s to completion the first two weeks and no sex the last week (by choice). No anal. Many lb’s wanted anal with no condom which I refused (don’t like anal sex). Over the first two weeks came down with  constipation, diarrhea, very bad cough (one point I had trouble breathing) and sore throat,, oral thrush and last but not least a quarter sized herpes lesion 3-4 inches above my cock. Went to Dr. Oliver, who did no testing but said I probably had gonorrhea and chlamydia (sore throat and cough) and gave me a shot in the butt and 6 antibiotics ($85). No sex since seeing Dr. Oliver. Slowly recovering. Leaving tomorrow and would love to return but wondering how you guys stay healthy??? Some of these lady boys go thru50 guys a week and they literally all do anal. Just want to be better prepared next time. As you can tell by my username I like to 69 lb’s and women but saw no women as I did not want their pussy’s in my face which I knew would be hard to resist if I saw them. Any help greatly appreciate. And I don’t think it was the cum that caused all my problems. It was the hour of sex prior to the cum that got me sick.

thanks

So you suck off 20 different ladyboys and you are alarmed you got something?  Check out the health section of this forum..lots of info..realistically 21 guys in one week would be max for a ladyboy..3 a night ×7, but if she is doing that many guys she is quite the performer.

Nice! Appreciate the heads up and will be armed with these on my return trip. Btw, I know with the Azithromyvin you take 4 tabs on day one and two tabs on day two, how is the Cipro taken? Thanks

Edited by OralAnxious

Teppis advised him to take the antibiotics after he comes down with symptoms.. he is correct in his recommendations and it truly would have saved him $85 from going to the doctor and getting the same advise.. and no I am not a doctor but I can read a medical manual on the internet just like anybody else.

Edited by spooky60

1 minute ago, spooky60 said:

Teppis advised him to take the antibiotics after he comes down with symptoms.. he is correct in his recommendations and it truly would have saved him $85 from going to the doctor and getting the same advise

Hmmm... The recommended treatment for gonorrhea now is a injection with ceftriaxone plus an oral antibiotic . Just taking Cipro is considered ineffective with today's strains.  Sounds like going to the doctor was the right thing to do. Self medication is certainly better then no medication but unless you really know your stuff just go to a clinic.

OP:  You seem to be completely paranoid about the whole situation and you freely admit that you do not enjoy anal sex, this must surely have a negative effect on your enjoyment whilst you are in Pattaya.

Maybe you should consider whether LB mongering in Pattaya is really for you after all.

4 hours ago, OralAnxious said:

thanks

How to stay healthy you ask?

Last trip I was ill also (Jan 2018) I vlogged my troubles but to re-cap I got the shits with stomach aches and feeling totally washed out. Took a while to get over that and after askin on this forum will be taking some extra items with me next time to make sure I am fighting fit.

Will also be avoiding crab and some shellfish as am sure it was a dodgy crab curry that did it for me.

As for your STi's well what can you do? Apart from you and your barfine taking a shower before action, rubbering up for any sex and maybe also for any oral there aint much else you can do really apart from dont go with anybody 555.

I'm no expert but from a Phuket resident the verdict was beer and Thai street food cause sever runs and not the cricketing kind. He said the cart food is half cooked and exposed to automotive exhaust fumes. 

Next trip plan to limit the number of beers, hahaha. Eat in restaurants recommended on this forum like the retox for breakfast, ribshack in hideaway, chow soy and a few others. My second trip in 2016 Tom yam soup and beer rendered me non ops for two days and nights. 2018 street food from carts and too much beer did me in.

Never had a problem with the oral or anal which is why I make the annual pilgrimage to sin city.

If it's any help I wash my credentials with Bonds men's intimate wash and after the deed use iodine liquid to wash my little head.

Think a lot of it down to your constitution, if it is of a delicate nature you will be more susceptible to dodgy guts, if you also do not have a strongish immune system it is likely any bug going around will find you and lay you low.  Were you a sickly child ?.

Then if you are slobbering around girls n ladymen naughty bits a good chance you will be unlucky and pick up a nasty....... Donkey years ago I caught a U.S.D ( unspecific,  sexual, disease). Persistant little bugger the anti biotics mentioned above were useless,  a jab in the arse with stronger meds also never worked. Eventually memorial hospital on pattaya klang hooked me up to an I. V. drip and pumped a bag full of strong dollop straight in to my blood stream. All sorted.

The change of climate can also affect your system cold to hot n humid some need time to adjust. Numerous cold beers / drinks with or with out ice can cause a stomach chill resulting in the runs. Inadvertently ingestion of swimming pool or  Buddha  forbid sea turd water. Tip always swim with your mouth closed.

Street food, mobile cart vendors love what is on offer just stick to the ones that seem busy and the thai locals use. Can honestly say in over a decade of being here only 2 times have I been sick from  eating  from them. 

My remedy to stop the shits are get some charcoal tabs from any chemist  these will thicken you up, and stick to eating boiled eggs n dry toast till the consistency of your stool  is more solid .Worked for me.

The snowflake generation along with the millennial type who have been wrapped up in cotton wool and lived in a more sterile grime free  environment for most of their life and take a dose of medication when ever they feel the slightest bit queezy or think I am going to be ill. Have not given the body it's chance to build up it's own natural defence system by pumping drugs in side them.  At times it is best to let nature take it's own course.

Also some worry to much.

Rgds a healthy soidog with a glossy coat and a cold nose. 

42 minutes ago, soidog said:

Think a lot of it down to your constitution, if it is of a delicate nature you will be more susceptible to dodgy guts, if you also do not have a strongish immune system it is likely any bug going around will find you and lay you low.  Were you a sickly child ?.

Travelling half way round the world I think you're exposed to various pathogens that your immune system has had no experience of. I used to get the "Pattaya cough" every visit but several trips later I think I've built up an immunity to it.

Just now, hellah said:

In my experience moldy airco's are often the cause for throat/nose problems. 

I always take the filter out as soon as I arrive in Pattaya, every single one looks like a carpet tile before it's had a visit to the bathroom and a jetwash with the bumgun

43 minutes ago, hellah said:

In my experience moldy airco's are often the cause for throat/nose problems. 

Have to agree with this. I always went down with the 'Pattaya cough' before I started moderating / restricting use of the A/C at night.

43 minutes ago, tongting said:

I always take the filter out as soon as I arrive in Pattaya, every single one looks like a carpet tile before it's had a visit to the bathroom and a jetwash with the bumgun

Quickly,how does one remove a filter out of an a/c unit? Do you need tools?please give a quick primer for those of us lacking in basic air conditioning repairs and fixes.

34 minutes ago, spooky60 said:

Quickly,how does one remove a filter out of an a/c unit? Do you need tools?please give a quick primer for those of us lacking in basic air conditioning repairs and fixes.

No tools needed, there's 2 sliders on the bottom panel that slide back and the panel is on a hinge so you just let that hang and pull the filter out, it takes seconds.

I might be lucky but so far I have enjoyed 100% success rate with these two medicines. Total cost of them are about 400thb and if someone tries this combo, it ain’t gonna kill him. If symptoms don’t go away after them, you can always go to see real doctor (and hope that this time he will take tests, not just because he have “a hunch”, before ordering 85$ worth of medication).

I got once urinary tube infection in Pattaya, got several expensive injections to ass, because doctor “got a hunch “ that I had gonorrorhea and/or chlamydia, which didn’t help a shit for my problem. Once tests came 5 days later, me still pissing razors, he just said “seems that you don’t have gonorrorhea or chlamydia. Maybe you have urinary tube infection...” (no shit Sherlock, I told you in first place) but I had to pay them anyway. Once I got out from there 17.000 thb poorer, I decided that next time I’m gonna try help myself  first before going to see doctor who’s guess seems to be as good as mine, only difference is that my guess comes much cheaper than them. And this was Bangkok Pattaya hospital, not even cheap clinic (luckily I had insurance which paid about half back).

Naturally everyone does as they seems to best, but I’m counting this pattern for now and as I said, it has worked so far.