Seanarcher

Best Indian restaurant in pattaya

Rate this topic

Will try it out, cheers.

I must say, I do agree.

But as a Pattaya Consumer I am equally concerned by the amount of Indian Restaurants that have fark all customers in them.

Not just Foreigners, but Indians alike.

I view them most nights on a walk along Second Road.

Never mind Soi Honey and surrounds.

What's that about?

:)

Edited by Thaiman12

Why can you not get a decent Glasgow-sized nan bread here... instead of those sliced-up pieces of lino they serve here? This is what a nan bread should look like.. something fluffy and bubbly that you can tear apart for yourself!

images (10).jpeg

On 12/31/2018 at 1:55 AM, tenedave said:

Having not tried this place i can't agree or disagree but my go to Indian is Everest behind Retox game on just off Second road. As close as i have found to British indian food in Pattaya

Be well Dave

The 2 Nicks" from NDTVi Pattaya both gave this restaurant the thumbs up for the meal itself and also for being very good value. I cannot remember which vlog it was but I think a 3 course meal was about 200 baht from memory.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, Seanarcher said:

Many people ask me which is the best Indian restaurant in pattaya. I have eaten at most of the known Indian restaurants in pattaya and this particular restaurant is the best in my view. 

Maharani restaurant in Royal Cliff resort near cosy beach.

By far the best Indian food I have had. Everything cooked to perfection, really nice staff and given that it is in a five star resort it is still reasonably priced. To add to the excellent food it has the best view.

Have uploaded the pictures here.

BTW Beware of the soi dogs if going in the night, they don't like the smell of Indian food. 55520181230_144628.jpg

20181230_142728.jpg

20181230_142733.jpg

20181230_142743.jpg

20181230_140448.jpg

20181230_140502.jpg

20181230_140511.jpg

20181230_140507.jpg

20181230_142912.jpg

Just saw this post and it looks like a great spot, and not far from me  ........so thanks SeanArcher 

I have never found a good Indian restaurant yet ....they all seem rather bland , stodgy and creamy ....the meat always seems dry/dead ...maybe overcooked ?

These pictures look great .....that was a serious meal for two there SA ?

6 hours ago, jeje said:

The 2 Nicks" from NDTVi Pattaya both gave this restaurant the thumbs up for the meal itself and also for being very good value. I cannot remember which vlog it was but I think a 3 course meal was about 200 baht from memory.

Yes they were both impressed with the Everest and I know a few people who go there too.

Big Nick considers himself to be some sort of expert on Indian cuisine as its his favourite type of food.

Here is his verdict on another Indian restaurant.