ladyboys113

Bus Ticket in advance possible ?

Rate this topic

Yes, as per starman, the bus station at Jomtien sells tickets in advance and that bus goes to the Airport.

Pattaya North Bus station goes to Ekamai, Mo Chit or Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and there doesn't appear to be any advance ticket sales, just first come first served.

12 minutes ago, Kendo UK said:

Yes, as per starman, the bus station at Jomtien sells tickets in advance and that bus goes to the Airport.

Pattaya North Bus station goes to Ekamai, Mo Chit or Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and there doesn't appear to be any advance ticket sales, just first come first served.

Alright 

Presently I am booking through an Agent few days ago.

He is able to block 1 seat for me which made me think I can buy in advance.

The OP mentioned North Pattaya Bus Station ....but Thepraya is the South Terminal..... Na ? 

I have started using the Thapraya Bus , the one near FoodMart now and tbh its better than Taxis ....

Fantastic , clean , reclining seats , good aircon and an efficient friendly service directly to Departures for 120B ...leaves every hour on the hour (currently ) ...sometimes add more buses on the half hour 

Its about 90 mins to 2 hrs to the airport ...depend traffic

I live in Pratumnak so its 5 mins from my home 

I used it last time I flew out , and was so pleased that I used it on my return ...return was not quite so simple as the service seems to be busier on the way home and I had to wait nearly an hour for my seat, despite the fact buses were leaving every 20 mins  .. I.nearly got on earlier but some guy had booked two seat for "privacy" and the twat asked me to leave 

They depart from a desk one floor down from arrivals , go down the escalator and turn hard left and walk to the end of that hall  , near gate 7/8 ...there is a big PATTAYA sign visible from inside and outside  ...its at the end of the lower hall , about 150 ft past the Yellow Taxi rank

FYI ...there is an excellent Food Court adjacent to their desk so waiting half an hour or more is no hardship .....superb Noodle Bowl for 60B

Edited by LordJim