randibugger

Coffee shops that sell a decent cuppa coffee.

Rate this topic

I'm struggling to finish an Americano at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. 105 baht was day light robbery for this pot of cats' piss. Anyone know where I can a proper cuppa coffee and tea.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Well don't go to Starbucks ...160B for a double shot latte that just tasted of milk !! ...Thats 4£ ...??? ............they should wear masks and carry guns 

Theres a great coffee shop on Soi Bukhaw Market at the Tutkom end ...open air place ..great coffee , nice ambiance facing the market area

Name is Benjamit  ?     https://www.facebook.com/BenjamitCoffee...also Hideaway has good coffee 

Edited by LordJim

Well don't go to Starbucks ...160B for a double shot latte that just tasted of milk !! ...Thats 4£ ...??? ............they should wear masks and carry guns 
Theres a great coffee shop on Soi Bukhaw Market at the Tutkom end ...open air place ..great coffee , nice ambiance facing the market area
Name is Benjamit  ?     https://www.facebook.com/BenjamitCoffee...also Hideaway has good coffee 

Ever fucker is wearing a mask and carrying a gun. But I got two big ones 'asta LA vesta baby'.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Segafredo Zanetti Espresso. Central Festival Shopping Centre Pattaya.

It's down on the floor, when One exits Villa Market, on the left. G Floor.

Proper Coffee, for Proper Folks.

I know........

:)

Edited by Thaiman12
Are you really trying to find good coffee? Or a reason to winge about your perceived lack of it in LOS? Go and have one and report back. Or shut the fark up. OR continue to sook like a farking Girl.

Here's an interesting idea.

Why not post an opinion that had nothing to do witt anything besides One's own experience?

No b*llsh*t, tied to the usual Political Links. No "Old Boy" Networks. For we can see through THAT in an instance.

Can't we? I must say, I find that so offensive. That B*llsh*t diatribe.

Then the Forum might survive, eh?

And not just remain a Mine for info.

Just a thought:

Take your coffe shop with you. You can have it in your room & is available for at anytime. The capsulses you can buy them in BKK....

I always have mine in my suitcase ! My pixie has been with me in many countries....I'm addicted, I get headache if I don't drink coffe, even in the evening....

nespresso_pixie_with_aeroccino_milk_frother1.jpg

I bought some new kitchen stuff for the apartment at Boonthavorn . Kitchen and bathroom place on the Suk. Place has great coffee think it was 45 baht. Just not the place to people watch or go to chillax.  But my morning brew on the balcony with the  Miele is still better than everywhere.

18 hours ago, Thaiman12 said:

You people are retarded.

I dont understand you sometimes Thaiman. this is a pretty innocuous chat about coffee and where to get it in pattaya so why dont you chill out on the comments. you are like a discontented old man like the guys from the muppet show

Edited by grego

13 hours ago, aussiemale said:

Yes Benjamit makes a great coffee, very thankful for Solice showing me the place.

Bet it's good if you like it mate,  but Lygon Street or Pellegrinis would be your go to place for coffee back home wouldn't it? Maybe for special occasions as it's not exactly around the corner I suppose.

10 hours ago, Banach Space said:

Just a thought:

Take your coffe shop with you. You can have it in your room & is available for at anytime. The capsulses you can buy them in BKK....

I always have mine in my suitcase ! My pixie has been with me in many countries....I'm addicted, I get headache if I don't drink coffe, even in the evening....

nespresso_pixie_with_aeroccino_milk_frother1.jpg

I have carried one of these when doing long trips and they are excellent ....but quite heavy .  Prices have dropped over the years so I pretty much have one wherever I go these days , Capsules aren't so easy to find in Pattaya and are relatively expensive . The local coffee is so good that I use one of these most days at home ....

Nice brew , cheap ,easy and very lightweight (but do need a heat source ) 

710c9s4e4WL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by LordJim

3 minutes ago, Jimmy_Lovepants said:

I always pack these..... I'm a freaking peasant I know it !!

nescafe-latte-coffee-mix-180g-6391.jpg

If you ae going for instant coffee then Nescafe is the best ....they sell the 3/1 sachets here in Thailand Coffee/Milk and sugar ....its a bit sweet and  Its not rally coffee  (71 Cals ffs ) but its a pleasant enough hot drink if there's nothing better around ....It's actually nice brewed and then stored in the fridge until chilled .

1 minute ago, LordJim said:

If you ae going for instant coffee then Nescafe is the best ....they sell the 3/1 sachets here in Thailand Coffee/Milk and sugar ....its a bit sweet and  Its not rally coffee  (71 Cals ffs ) but its a pleasant enough hot drink if there's nothing better around ....It's actually nice brewed and then stored in the fridge until chilled .

Can you brew the blighter? Really?

5 hours ago, jeje said:

Bet it's good if you like it mate,  but Lygon Street or Pellegrinis would be your go to place for coffee back home wouldn't it? Maybe for special occasions as it's not exactly around the corner I suppose.

Mate I use to live in Lygon st, 8 days a week, was home away from home. Then they all started killing each other of, I thought I'd give it a miss for a few years.