How can I post or even reply when I keep getting “you don’t have permission to reply”!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make ( I think its 3 posts ) a comment on the thread you can see and then you will have access to most of the threads .

Its how we all started on here .

If it had been made clear that unless make contributions you get locked out then I would of been more involved. But I’m told that 3 is the the magic number so hopefully this will give me permission again. I’ll start posting regularly from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck mate and hope to see you on the ground soon .

Most new members post the 3 or so comments first up and then you are in but please make your comments respectful or you

will never get out of the starting gate . Who knows , you may even become an advanced member down the track. 

• Thanks 1

I think the error message you were getting is more a Tapatalk issue than one on the forum as you've now made a few posts already.

• Like 1

I have also tried to write messages in the past but they have never been published... I wrote one yesterday, but nothing... Unfortunately I've been blocked too... It's an injustice...

so no one will be able to read even this message

3 minutes ago, leosil said:

I have also tried to write messages in the past but they have never been published... I wrote one yesterday, but nothing... Unfortunately I've been blocked too... It's an injustice...

Your first couple of posts have already been approved.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, leosil said:

As Kendo said.... your first couple of posts have been approved.

On the injustice comment...… maybe the injustice to the forum could be from you.... you joined in Nov 2008.... near on 11 years ago and you are now making your first contribution to the forum after all that time.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

Come ha detto Kendo .... il tuo primo paio di post è stato approvato.

Sul commento all'ingiustizia ... ... forse l'ingiustizia al forum potrebbe essere da parte tua ... ti sei iscritto a novembre 2008 .... circa 11 anni fa e ora stai dando il tuo primo contributo al forum dopo tutto ciò tempo.  

You're right ... I used a word a little loud just for provocation.... anyway thank you for answering me , I never write but I connect to the forum every day, I can not live without !!
thanks in advance

12 hours ago, Kendo UK said:

I think the error message you were getting is more a Tapatalk issue than one on the forum as you've now made a few posts already.

Yeah I’ve stopped using Crapatalk and it seems to be ok now. Thanks for your help. 

I've had the same problem that I cannot view most threads.. Im guessing it's because I need to comment/contribute more.

It would be nicer if the site informed me that this is the reason as I've spend severals months thinking the place was just buggy :)

Now off the try to find 2 more posts to make sensible replies to so hopefully it lifts the block :)

Late replying but I think I was able to view trip reports before but not anymore.  Good luck to everyone in the same situation.  

Well I’ve been on here near on 10 years now I can’t view one topic. “ are the British bigger perverts” as I need to register. But everything else is ok . And also I commented last night but now cannot view . Obviously a glitch 

8 hours ago, markm said:

Well I’ve been on here near on 10 years now I can’t view one topic. “ are the British bigger perverts” as I need to register. But everything else is ok . And also I commented last night but now cannot view . Obviously a glitch 

I got the same thing, I googled the error message and it said something about it being moved or removed by moderators, it is a known error in the software they use for the forum. If you mark the forum or site as read it will go away and you won't need to see the offending post.

• Like 1

Ok thx  

• Like 1