Kendo UK

Not receiving your sign-up email (or others) from us???

The major mail providers such as Yahoo, outlook/hotmail and Gmail may be treating our messages as SPAM.

As a result, please be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder to see if your messages are in there.

You can also mark them as not spam and try adding ladyboyspattaya to your Safe Senders list to try and prevent further messages being marked as spam.

This also applies to notification emails and password resets.

Notifications coming through on Yahoo OK - but Forum not loading - working using VPN though. Carry On. !

• Thanks 1

Upon further testing, the hotmail and gmail notifications are coming through pretty much instantly. (as they should).

But I'm getting a delay on the yahoo ones, as and when they drop through.

i have had loads of notifications to hotmail this pm...  all items that i 'follow'.. except i don't particularly follow them, they are just updates on topics i've posted in over the last few months...many long forgotten

any one else getting bombarded...how to cure... click on your username  [top right] on the drop down menu click on managed topics... in there you can change preferences.

it's already many months that i dont receive any notification email from this site. Also in the last few weeks no more notification here on the forum when someone give me "like".

I have turned all my notifications off for email things  so nothing through to there.

When trying set up an account for my mate ,he didn't get any through on his gmail but that account is now closed ..... No biggie. 

Obviously a glitch somewhere, at least we can all post so no problem. 

I haven’t got any for ages . But it doesn’t bother me actually. Bit more peaceful . 

how do i get full access again?? used a new computer today first time, would recognise my sign in or email, had to rejoin new name and email, old one     onebraveaussie      check me out eh and restore the benefits of full membership.