Hi chaps

You may have noticed that we have made some changes to the sections in the forum today. We now have a newbie section, for all who are either new to LB's or new to the forum (or both!) All seasoned pro's are very welcome here to offer advice. Once this section is established it will become a valuable resource for all prospective LB Lubbers! The introductions section has now become a child section of the newbie section. Myself and the mods will be moving relavant threads into this section over the next couple of days, please don't be offended if your thread is moved and you do not consider yourself a newbie, it will have been moved because your thread is so good and informative that we think that every newbie should read it :D

We also now have a hotels section. Hopefully we won't get too many hotels in there that are not LB friendly! Again, once this is established it will become a valuable resource for all of us when we are looking for hotels to stay at. The section is divided into a general hotels section then Pattaya and Bankok/rest of Thailand sub sections.

We have also added a new sub section into the party section. "What's going on & who's coming to town" is for public events that are happening in Pattaya and also for you to put your trip dates down so you can see who else will be in town to monger with. Don't forget to also put your trip dates on the forum calendar, if your unsure how to do that you will find instructions here.

Right thats enough of me rambling on! Thank you for visiting and enjoy the forum!

IHM :Goldie:

I have deleted two post's that were in this section

because they were basically spam! This board is

here for member's Knowledge, and enjoyment!

Spam will not be tolerated! :No No Tut Tut:

IHM and Giz, thanks for the hard work you are putting in for the Board.

I am sending a PM to you in this regard.

No sports here, only watersports :P:D