This information may be dated and irrelavant, but since I'm dated and irrelavant it seems to satisfy me. This is a link to the microsoft store to download some of their toys. On this page you'll find an image resizer download. After you download it you can highlight a photo or every photo you have, right click, go to resize photos, and resize to small, medium or large. It's the fastest and easiest way I've found to resize. Unfortunately, this is for Windows XP. Doesn't work for Vista and I don't know about Windows 7. I run both XP and Vista, but use the XP system to resize everything because it's so easy. I think I size to medium, which is perfect for posting on the forum.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

RR

• Like 1

Anyways please use it on latest TR and other posts lots of guys just post their respected work unshrink and you have to wait for ages to open... and I have good VDSL not some crappy modem line.

BR

please make it a rule ... and limit the maximum size of a picture to 600KB ...

maybe open a new category for pictures with a better quality ...

i took a picture from this post: http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/6171-koyo-no7-bar/page__view__findpost__p__90530

the original size was 2.2MB ... i did resize it to 1024*768 and 90% quality with the VSO imageresizer, and it only got 200KB now ...

i think this quality is more than enough ... or not?

for some it might be hard to believe, but you can not get a high MBit line everywhere ...

post-18142-044037600 1282456027 1024x768.jpg

I think this thread should be pinned. It is really annoying when some guys just plug their camera into their computer and start uploading photos on this board. Do we really need to see a 2000 x 2000 picture? I got the fastest internet service available in my country, and a large pic heavy thread can still make the scroll bar slow down. I find 800 x 600 to be the perfect size on this forum.

I use photoshop to resize my pics. It is only a couple mouse clicks per picture. It does the math, finding the right ratio for you, and it optimizes the picture quality when shrinking or enlarging pics.

• Like 1

I think this thread should be pinned. It is really annoying when some guys just plug their camera into their computer and start uploading photos on this board. Do we really need to see a 2000 x 2000 picture? I got the fastest internet service available in my country, and a large pic heavy thread can still make the scroll bar slow down. I find 800 x 600 to be the perfect size on this forum.

I use photoshop to resize my pics. It is only a couple mouse clicks per picture. It does the math, finding the right ratio for you, and it optimizes the picture quality when shrinking or enlarging pics.

word!

800*600 is very good imo ... 1024*768 at max ...

Sure I can resize photos at home but I thought it might be fun to post some photos while on vacation Phuket. Does anyone have any suggestions on resizing and uploading pics in Phuket?