Sign in to follow this  
seanbeag7

Is there a new posts sign here

Just wondering is there a new post button, as i am trying to find a way to read what new stuff is about :PC Out Of Window:

Top right of screen "view new content" Or there is the spy button which updates posts as they come in.

are u the same seanbag7 that was on TLF?If so,what are you doing on here.As I recall you spent a good deal of time slagging this forum off ,along with the other chief arselicker kahuna....I remember you saying that reading this forum was like being constipated,,,,,,,so ,what's changed your mind?

I am gone from TLF and i am sorry if i said that at that time, but now i am on here and a few other forums, i hope i can be forgiven. :Surrender:

I am gone from TLF and i am sorry if i said that at that time, but now i am on here and a few other forums, i hope i can be forgiven. :Surrender:

if you continue to lick arse like you did on TLF ,I'm sure you will be forgiven.Don't try licking mine....i hate arselickers

Ok no arselicking then, but i think the one thing i got to say is i only attacked one forum and 2 guys on it and that was lb69, but that is in the past and i like to leave it there.

There must be only a hand full of members in there now, what with Stogie banning BM's right left and center, and other BM's who can't afford to pay to read their own posts. I got a funny feeling the TLF forum is purposely trying to burn it's self out.

Your apology is accepted, be good here, and you'll be alright!

Welcome aboard Seanbeag :D

TB thanks for the concern. We are truly humbled.

Its good to see that our latent brothers are seeing the light, can shed a new skin and be transferring some of their hard drive content into this forum (hint hint :D)

Cheers

LULT

HI there Seanbeag, even u r redundancy! u were practically the watch man and nothing slips past u ! I feel welcomed and i know u will. there r a few of the BM'S that we know, the names r a bit different. Your lucky, GIZMO is here.......... don't u just luv him? HI Gizmo Smile%203.gif

Every1 say hi to Seanbeag :Clap:

Hi sexy69 and LYLT thanks for the welcome and i am damn glad to see a few bm's that we all know and love (and not LOATHE) :lol:

are u the same seanbag7 that was on TLF?If so,what are you doing on here.As I recall you spent a good deal of time slagging this forum off ,along with the other chief arselicker kahuna....I remember you saying that reading this forum was like being constipated,,,,,,,so ,what's changed your mind?

I as well have seen that.

But i will just lure on this one(and kahuna) but the latter is a mod over there right?

Dont know about you guys,but i can´t just trust a new active member that has "just seen the light",after flaming US/our board before on other/s board/s.

Edited by Matrix
  • Like 1

Matrix kahuna would be very upset if he saw you spelt his name wrong, as i have said before and i say it once more i slagged of just one forum and 2 bm's on it but that's now in the past, all i want to do here is be good and contribute when i can.

Welcome to the forum Seanbeag7.... We don't hold grudges here, life's too short!

Enjoy the forum and I look forward to sharing a few stories with you.

• Like 1

Matrix kahuna would be very upset if he saw you spelt his name wrong, as i have said before and i say it once more i slagged of just one forum and 2 bm's on it but that's now in the past, all i want to do here is be good and contribute when i can.

For the spelling issue,I can´t give a damn....hey,I´m swedish.....would love to see him writhing in Swedish.

And for the 2nd part,well i am not the one to say Dont give em another chanse,since i am in the believe that all and everyone deserves a 2nd chanse.

• Like 1

IFO say WTTB Seanbeag7, as it seems like alot of TLF BM's are now posting on this forum instead of the other one I agree w/ you on the point of having to P4P on TLF as it really got stale on postings in the last few months :Rolling: .

I myself would also like to add that the coolest BM's I have met are on this forum, so you will be in good company here :Smile 2: Keep up the good post and hope to cross paths one day in LOS.