Sign in to follow this  
Terry Tibbs

I know its depressing but....

I know its not as high as we would like right now but I have added live Bangkok Bank exchange rate info to the sidebar on the forum index page.

FX.JPG

Hopefully we can all watch it get better soon!

• Like 1

Good work Terry. :Clap:

I like to see how much my EUR will make me happy next time and... 42 something is not that bad, could be under 40.

BR

• Like 1

Thanks for always thinking "value added" Terry. I have an app on my phone that keeps me posted on the ForEx rates that I care most about, but this is a nice touch.

Great! This saves me a couple of clicks a day. Because out of some weird habit I keep checking the rate even though I won't be in Patts until August 2012.

Great! This saves me a couple of clicks a day. Because out of some weird habit I keep checking the rate even though I won't be in Patts until August 2012.

Bloody Hell...... I'm going in 3 weeks and hadn't looked at the rate since I was last there in Feb. Nice to see it's not worse than last time.

You should try and get there when you earning South African Rands which is about R11.oo to 1 GBP...........or R8.00 to 1 USD...........now that is what you can call depressing!

Seran, I'll tell you what's depressing - looking at your Trip to Pattaya clock set for fifteen months from now!

:PC Under Hammer:

I know its not as high as we would like right now but I have added live Bangkok Bank exchange rate info to the sidebar on the forum index page.

FX.JPG

Hopefully we can all watch it get better soon!

geez TT you forgot the $AUD ... $1AUD = 32.25baht ...... won't depress the kiwi BMs with a $NZ conversion