Jump to content


Member +
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About PetePiper

  • Rank
    LB Lover

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

761 profile views
  1. You've got it all. When you get there they now make you go to the house registrations office to the left with your filled in TM30 form. They'll give you a receipt in there, and then back out and get a ticket for the visa extension section. It was very busy in there a couple of weeks ago when I went in, but I was still out in about 90 mins. (Spent most of that in the house registrations office) Get there before 8.30. It gets really manic this time of year, and they'll ask you to come back the next day if it's too busy.
  2. I don't see a pointy finger. Clearly innocent !
  • Create New...