Hi,

I'm not sure if this is correct or not but search seem to only work for more than 3 letters. So how do I search for the LBs who have names such as "ice", "sky" etc

Thanks. If I search for "sky*" then it returns only results with terms larger then 3 letters like "Skype" etc and not the ones with just "sky"

It does not return the results. It only returns words like skyscanner, skywalker, skype etc. And it omits the word "sky" if thats used anywhere in a post

4 hours ago, johndykers said:

Pardon me for asking a stupid question, but is it somehow possible to search within one topic or thread?

It can be done. Let's say you want to search for Fiat in the Check In Bar & Residence, Soi 10 thread.

First, go to that thread. Then left-click in the Search... tool at upper right, and select This Topic in the drop down menu.

Next, type Fiat in the search tool, and hit enter.

Et, voilà!

• Thanks 1

image.png

Go to topic you want to search in and then click the search box and there is a drop down where you can click 'This Topic'

Edit: Seems @Daedalus has already answered about same time as me

Edited by Drover's Dog

I would think there would be a plugin that allows for 3-letter searches since 80% of the lb's have 3 letter names. Normally you can search any site by typing   site:ladyboyspattaya.com sky

But it doesn't seem to work on this site. SKY only returned 3 results, so the website guy must have restricted it. odd.