Jump to content


Advanced Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


LazyJay last won the day on June 10 2012

LazyJay had the most liked content!

About LazyJay

  • Rank
    Wicked LB Lover

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    managing my stable

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. LazyJay

    I'm nok on Pattaya

    its a service i try to provide, actually my written thai is still at the top end of beginner level IMO don't hunt much หี these days only กะเทย gangster rapper กลวย, plus hooking my mates up i actually think i did have a freebee with nok once about 3 years ago, a vaguely remember going with her or an LB who looked like her round the rompho market area, back when there was more going in that area than there is now.
  2. LazyJay

    I'm nok on Pattaya

    สะอาด cookies และ internet ประวัติศาสต ทำ ใหม email และ ใช้ ใหม email กับ ใหม Thaifriendly อยา ภาพ เดิม thaifiendly, นำ ไป ใช เดียว โชคดี
  3. LazyJay

    Very Slow Toshiba Satellite

    before u do anything, download and run eusing free registry cleaner, a registry clean sometimes can help alot http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm
  4. 22:00 hours (10pm thai time) but please note the last bus from swampy does not stop at the normal stop off points but drops off only at Pattaya north bus station http://airportpattayabus.com/V2/airport-to-pattaya/ hope that helps
  5. doctor thep does not perform SRS on a daily bases, his specialty is breast implants and he performs several of these per day. his clinic is very busy, and has many happy customers. He does not need to advertise or engage in long dialogues with potential customers because his clinic is always booked out due to the reasonable prices. There have been many false rumours spread about doctor thep such as his clinic is dirty, and he is unprofessional etc, (he always deals direct and these rumours have often been started by owners of 'medical tourist' agencies who he refuses to deal with) I can say that I have been to his clinic with a couple of LB's in the past and actually met him and his clinic is not dirty (although it is in a rather cramped shop-house) and he is professional and friendly, if very busy. One thing to be aware of is that doctor thep's chinic does not offer overnight care, you leave the clinic on the day the surgery was performed, OK for bolt on's but not ideal for getting something as complicated as full SRS I have been with a LB who had SRS performed by doctor thep and she was happy, however IMO there better options out there for SRS such as doctor preecha's clinic, doctor preecha being one of the pioneer's of modern SRS surgical techniques http://pai.co.th/category/gender-reassignment/ hope that helps
  6. LazyJay

    Favourite place to rent a bike

    I live most of the time in LOS but on tourist visa's, so a 'tourist' can defiantly get a Thai licence, you need to just get a certificate of residence from Immigration, Jomtien soi 5. To do this you just need proof of where you are staying, this can be a guest house etc, you will need a bill from the guest house that shows the address and your name. This costs 250 baht + you need a couple of photos and a completed application form that you can get from one of the visa shops outside for about 100 baht. You also need a medical which can be obtained at most clinic's for around 150 baht. You just take this in the morning (early) with your international driving permit and home country licence and them medical to the land transport office off highway 36 near regents school https://goo.gl/maps/1wfqLHcLC9N2 with copies of all the documents, I did not need to do any test (no practical or written) except a colour blindness test and a braking reaction test because I had my international permit, I understand if you only have your home country licence you need to do additional tests. You also have to watch a 'road safety video' the fee for the licences was minimal (I think something like 200 baht for bike and 500 for car) but I cannot remember exactly, l got change from 1000 for both however. If anyone wants to get their Thai licence but is intimidated by going through the process alone, there is a guy I know who can help for around 1000 baht. His name is Danny, he is Thai but was educated in America so speaks, reads and writes perfect English and can help any farang's cut through red tape of sorting out stuff like this for a very fair price. He also has a car and will pick you up, drive you to the location and back again. Number 0655344495 can also reach him on 'whatsapp' +66655344495 'line' dan06144124450
  7. LazyJay

    Favourite place to rent a bike

    Mark, british guy rents bikes all in good condition http://hallmarkmotorbikerentals.com/ +66877440945 great prices, only 600 baht a week or 2000 a month, I rented from him then eventually bought one of his ex-rental bikes which I still have. Brings them directly to your hotel/condo/guesthouse and will help you have any problems (unlike most Thai street level rental places) I got my first Thai licences (2, one for cars, one for bikes, they are separate licences in LOS) without any test except color blindness test at the Land transport office by submitting a copy of my International permit to the licence section at the Land transport office so an international driving permit is definitely officially recognized and valid in LOS. hope that helps
  8. LazyJay

    Best Pancakes In Pattaya

    when I saw this thread I thought is was about her: https://www.thaifriendly.com/Pornpan4u
  9. my condo to bangsaray is 480 baht each way on grab, I normally would give him 7 or 800 in total for there and back, that is about 8KM from my condo in Jomtien so not much difference distance wise
  10. there is a guy I know called danny who has a car and will do short run's to bangsaray and back etc when I don't want to drive myself because I might be drinking, his number is 0655344495, he speaks excellent English, if u use him u would probably need to use him both there and back so he knows where to come to pick u up. Alternatively you could use the grab taxi app.
  11. LazyJay

    U-Tapao Goes big time?

    they need to sort out the departures section, still in the old terminal, recently flew to KL and back from U-Tapao and the departures was a mess, lots of Russians who don't seem to know how to queue which didn't help, maybe I was just unlucky and a Russian bound charter was departing at a similar time to my AirAsia flight. Arrivals through the new terminal was a much nicer experience however, and when I fly from there I park my own car in the reasonably priced car park which is a short walk across from the terminal so getting back to Jomtien is really easy for me. Also the AirAsia Singapore route is currently not operating, hope they put the Singapore flights back soon Hope they open up the new departures terminal soon
  12. avoid 'The Max Phone' Harbor Mail against my advise my lbgf bought an iphone 6s plus for 12,900 baht from this shop, they told her it was new but it was not, they told her it had a 2 week warranty, but when it stopped working after a couple of days because of a NAND chip error (code 4013) they did not seem to know what a NAND chip was (despite claiming they can repair Iphones) kept going on about how it needed resetting on an imac, (complete bollox) and wanted money to fix it (so the warranty was complete bollox also) Eventually had the NAND chip replaced in a different shop but after that the screen kept freezing and the bluetooth stopped working. Now a few months later appears to be completely bricked and there is no recourse so she probably will have to sell it for spares for a fraction of what she paid and buy a new phone. Personally I would avoid all the independent phone stands at Harbor/Tukcom/MBK and everywhere else. I only buy phones in Thailand from proper big company's like Jaymart, Powerbuy etc where I get a proper manufactures 1 year warranty.
  13. LazyJay

    A380, A white elephant?

    story says: 'Malaysia Airlines’ Irish chief executive Peter Bellew is even mulling a plan to cram more seats into his empty A380s' on my last trip back to the UK I few Malaysian and the KL-London and London-KL leg was on an A380, both ways the plane was full.
  14. LazyJay

    visa extension ?

    Good point about the 3 day window, I found this is not strictly enforced, but if they are having a busy day they will send people away if their visa/permission to stay stamp is not about to expire. Also they are not open on weekends and Thai national holidays and government holidays so need to be aware of those to save a wasted trip and also avoid any overstay which could complicate the process. http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/thailand/index.php High season can be a bit of a wait, maybe an hour or so, low season the wait can be as little as 5 minutes. You go to the main door with your completed forms, copies, etc and their are a couple of girls checking they are correct (don't forget to sign all the photocopies and write your thai phone number on them if you have one) Once those girls are happy you don't have missing paperwork they give you a paper ticket with a number and you go to the right side to wait for your number to be called. There are seats there and a TV screen showing progress. 30 day extensions are at desk 1. When you are called over you give your passport, the completed forms, to the immigration officer, they will ask you to look into a webcam for a photo, once they are happy they will ask for the fee (1900 baht) and you will return to waiting. It is important you keep your paper number ticket for the passport return. Once they application has been accepted it normally takes about 10 minutes for them to call you over to collect your passport stamped up with the extension. hope that helps
  15. LazyJay

    visa extension ?

    You can get a 30 day extension of stay on a tourist visa or a visa exempt stamp from immigration, Jomtien soi 5, you will need a basic proof of accommodation address where you are staying (printout of your hotel/guest house booking or receipt should suffice) The cost is 1900 baht There are a few shops outside immigration who will do the form, passport photocopies and give you the required passport photo for about 100 baht.