23 hours ago, Zoonie the Lazoon said:

Who said that?

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypte

On 6/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, lbshagger said:

Forum is full of sensitive snowflakes. Just read the posts and move on, or engage the poster and give them some shit. Fan the flames a bit, nothing much else to do until things return to normal.

Last I checked, this is just the internet and the Matrix was a sci-fi movie. It's not real.

very well said Lbshagger.

Snowflakes is a good word to describe them. They are like LB Loving versions of ”Karens”

They love women. They love LBs.

Cool.

And they love to bitch and nag like women too.

Not Cool.

Maybe it's all the hormones they are drinking in LB saliva and cum.

Edited by The-Sith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This so called snowflake will ask again...  does anybody know how to put someone on ignore via your phone? If I'm a Karen for wanting to never read a certain Bm's bullshit ever again, so be it!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spooky60 said:

This so called snowflake will ask again...  does anybody know how to put someone on ignore via your phone? If I'm a Karen for wanting to never read a certain Bm's bullshit ever again, so be it!!

you should put FOUR exclamation points at the end of this post............. so we can really feel the hysterical pouting and stomping of feet that's going on.

”So be it !!!!!” :excl::excl::excl::excl:

I hope there is a kleenex near the keyboard. You know..... ”a tissue for the issue”.

:Cry1:

BTW....... I'm just kidding mate.

Lads can all agree to disagree and figure out ways to play in a sandbox together.

But as a male amongst all males on this site.....some light ”Busting Balls” (taking the piss) is a traditional response to something like this. No need for bad vibes.....just move on as the Sheriff says. Thailand is opening up again!! We can all agree that's positive.

• Like 1

When ignoring users I tick all options available - posts, messages, signatures and mentions. For trolls this is only does half the job. We still see their bullshit posts when others reply and quote them. This alone went crazy a few weeks ago.

It would be an improvement if we could also ignore any post which replies and quotes them. .

This isn't about being a snowflake. It's about being able to effectively silence trolls.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2022 at 3:57 PM, scorchio said:

When ignoring users I tick all options available - posts, messages, signatures and mentions. For trolls this is only does half the job. We still see their bullshit posts when others reply and quote them. This alone went crazy a few weeks ago.

It would be an improvement if we could also ignore any post which replies and quotes them. .

This isn't about being a snowflake. It's about being able to effectively silence trolls.

Of course it's a being a snowflake you just don't want any opposing view on your opinion about the vaccine. Please don't try to cover it up, call a spade a spade, why do you want to oppose an alternative,view? 

1 hour ago, icebergjr. said:

Of course it's a being a snowflake you just don't want any opposing view on your opinion about the vaccine. Please don't try to cover it up, call a spade a spade, why do you want to oppose an alternative,view? 

....and how many BMs have you got on ignore, because you disagree with an alternative view? 

But, of course, you won't be able to read this post! Double standards, or what?

Edited by Zoonie the Lazoon
  • Like 2

On 2/3/2022 at 1:04 PM, Zoonie the Lazoon said:

....and how many BMs have you got on ignore, because you disagree with an alternative view? 

But, of course, you won't be able to read this post! Double standards, or what?

I'm confused- 32 posts above you and I can't see any of them. :Rolling:

• Haha 2